The Exorcist: Believer (HHN 32) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The Exorcist: Believer (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For those who aren't following all pertinent threads/movie news, Exorcist: Believer has been moved up to an October 6th release date to avoid competing with the recently announced Taylor Swift Eras Tour concert film.

Yes. Thank you. We need those screens on 10/13. :lmao:

Easily my favorite house so far this year. Loved it!
Exorcist GIF by THE EXORCIST: BELIEVER

This was lowest on my anticipation list, but proved to be a surprise hit for me. It was my first house of the season so maybe that factored in, but the scares were solid, close quarters, and energized throughout. Basically nothing from the original movie matters for this so expect it's own thing, no real callback scenes or anything like the 2016 Exorcist house, which imo is a good thing bc that was kind of a stinker haha. Lots of variety in the scares, the costumes were cool, there's one scene that took me way off guard regarding a specific effect that turned out to be something completely different that has stuck in my head for a bit now. I'll have to go back in tonight to see if it lives up, but at least for now, good first impressions were made!

Glad to hear positive reception, first time a ‘walking trailer’ house get positive reactions; looking at you Dracula Untold and Happy Death day at Hollywood…

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
Had an unbelievable run due to, possibly, the best scare actor I've seen at HHN.

During the scene with Katherine sitting in the chair at the center, the actress decided to bend her back backward on the chair to make it look like she was also levitating and then decided to lunge. Looked uncomfortable.

Been through the house a few times and I’m amazed at the level she’s performing at every time

This one got under my skin, and it's pretty hard for a haunt to do that. The fact I felt actually disturbed and unsettled the whole time was crazy. The actors really were going for it in this house and they really really got into gear with the "possessed" performances. Exceeded expectations for sure.

This one got under my skin, and it's pretty hard for a haunt to do that. The fact I felt actually disturbed and unsettled the whole time was crazy. The actors really were going for it in this house and they really really got into gear with the "possessed" performances. Exceeded expectations for sure.

Yeah exactly, To be completely honest I do not think I'll repeat it lol. I really don't think so. I'm not exaggerating or being funny. These actresses are really freaky. Those demons look horrible ( in a good way) the sets are so gross. Maybe I'll do it once more by the end, but maybe not

Reactions: Ahmanet
Surprisingly good. I saw the trailers (which is all that the audience will have seen since the movie isn't out yet). The movie writers made the right decision to not repeat things and have the whole movie focus on the bedridden victim(s) and this house benefits from that writing. Well done.