The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t know anything else. Thought maybe someone on here had some info.

BOOOOOOOO

I think Nintendo will be well spread out among the 3 parks but I think it needs to start with Super Mario World.

I always thought spreading three properties over two parks with overlaps to hit all three parks would be smart.

Potter: USF and IOA
Dreamworks: USF and Park 3
Nintendo: Park 3 and IOA

Not really. Hyrule would always be in Hogsmeade’s shadow if it went into LC, and it’d be a little too similar to HP as well. LC is also very narrow, with almost no expansion space. You also can’t build a coaster, water-ride/boat-ride, or use the KUKA-Arm system, which would fit the IP perfectly IMO.

What? Lol. Of course you could build literally any of those rides. Anything that happens is going to be a complete knockdown/rebuild of the land. They can do whatever they want. The remaining LC is like 9 acres. Also, be realistic, Zelda ain't gonna get a space bigger than the LC wherever it's built.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I love how fast we all turn the excitement back on when we think there's something happening here.

Looking on the bright side, it shows how we are hopeful of something happening; as opposed to nothing happening.

Hype thrusters are idling constantly :grin:

Considering how they are moving forward with UOSouth (along with Hogsmeade Coaster for IOA and JW for USH), Hype Thrusters are adequate here on IU.

Reactions: Contravarient
What? Lol. Of course you could build literally any of those rides. Anything that happens is going to be a complete knockdown/rebuild of the land. They can do whatever they want. The remaining LC is like 9 acres. Also, be realistic, Zelda ain't gonna get a space bigger than the LC wherever it's built.

I’m not saying that because of space limitations, I’m saying that because the park already has too much of them. We’ll have four coasters if JP ever does come to pass, we already have three water rides, and it wouldn’t make sense to have two KUKA-Arm systems right next-door to each other.

As for the acres that LC resides on, like I said, it’s very narrow. Zelda is known for having broad, open landscapes (see BOTW). It might not get more than 9 acres in the new park, but it sure as hell will be more open.

If this is the beginning of an LC re-theme, then it seems out of place when Hogsmeade has major construction happening as we speak and KidZone needs desperate help.

Perhaps operations costs for Sinbad/Poseidons, alongside lack of interest in the area could be the cause of why they may go forward with this?

Huge coincidence that this thread got bumped as (just today) Sinbad actors and technicians have been called for a mandatory meeting tonight.
giphy.gif

If this is really happening this time, then that means that they’ll probably aim to have this open in 2021. But that leaves JP as the odd man out, because the coaster seems to have been delayed. Or maybe a JP expansion isn’t happening at all anymore?