The Future of PortAventura | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of PortAventura

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hope springs eternal, it seems. ;) It's hard to be let down when hopes were artificially/intentionally elevated a few months ago. On the bright side, Universal Britain will just be a short flight away.
Universal buy portaventura is lie?

Universal buy portaventura is lie?
To put it best:

To be blunt. I released a story because I had legal documents showing that land in England was acquired by the Comcast Corporation.

If and when I see documents showing a contract or agreement between Comcast and PortAventura, you better believe I would be making the same sort of exposé on this story.

I just have not seen it YET. Maybe someday.

I am not being dismissive, I am being thorough. I invite every little sign of this happening though, as when and if I do make that video, I will be including it all as evidence that led to the final outcome. It's part of the journey, but it's not enough to go on yet.

No one listened,,
I sure did. You're always spot on.......These people are searching for Fools Gold, mostly because a few continental self called Universal insiders ( I can't recall knowing there were any European continental Universal insiders before :D :lmao:) created rumors by equating co- incidences with fact.

As it was rumoured and reported, the new Woody Island store is now open.

Meanwhile, some fun developments are having place in the domain department. But that’s not for me to share.

Last edited: