Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Howl-O-Scream 2013 Construction Thread

Well I was at the park two days ago and decided to get some pictures of Howl O Scream construction.

Circus of Superstition 3-D

Well most of the facade work is done but one thing I can tell you there is still a lot of work to be done on the inside.

House ??????

Well Tut's Tomb is closed of to most likely make way for a new Haunted House.

Blood Asylum

Not much going on here.

Zombie Mortuary

Not much going on here either.

Well that's the update.

I know tuts tomb is very small. So when they put a haunted house in there is it very small ?

Being right next to Blood Asylum would really make for a lot of congestion in Egypt.
They would probably need to empty the store that is at the end of the tomb to get more room, if it is going to become a house. The raised floor in the center could allow for some good scares, but it is a pretty small area.

Being right next to Blood Asylum would really make for a lot of congestion in Egypt.
They would probably need to empty the store that is at the end of the tomb to get more room, if it is going to become a house. The raised floor in the center could allow for some good scares, but it is a pretty small area.

It doesn't have to necessarily be a haunted house. It could in theory be a multitude of things.

You can look off to the left near the end of Gwazi to see some of what I think is Death Water Bayou, well I guess Gwazi is closed, but the Skyride might work.

The store is open and ready to go!
I really like their store it decorated well every year nad has unique item, and IMO, is miles above what HHNs does.
Pics...

First one for Felipe.

Shirts, Hats, and Hoodies
DSC00895_zpsb0a932a1.jpg

DSC00894_zpsab9b1413.jpg

DSC00896_zps8b2dd0e6.jpg

DSC00887_zpsee60244e.jpg

DSC00906_zps38f8026e.jpg

DSC00904_zps52475e7f.jpg

DSC00897_zps83edd9d3.jpg

DSC00898_zps00bcc1bb.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent update! :rep: Awesome t-shirts! The store looks awesome :cheers:

Thanks for the pics, and definitely would like to see the others you got from the store :thumbs:

Very cool! Thanks, OF! :thumbs:

BTW, what's in these brown paper packages?

And do you know if they still have some keys left over from last year's event?

You are welcome.

Unknown, I assumed they were just for decoration but looking at the phot I see a bar code. :bonk:
I was just running around trying to retake pics after I realized I had taken about 50 shots without the memory card...

They have some stuff left over, in one section (top shot) of the store, but I did not notice any keys. They were a hot item last year. They have a few neat things this year but nothing as distinctive as the key and nothing, so far, that has HOS on it or represents the event sadly as well as the key.