Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The In-Between

This was the first house we went through and I actually didn't have wear the glasses because I wanted to see where I was going. Some of the effects were really cool, but I felt some of the costumes were a bit repetitive...

Based only on visuals this house steals the show. Also, walking through is sober is hard enough, I would seriously hesitate trying it buzzed, tipsy or other.

One of the coolest houses I have ever been on.

The room with the lasers flying all around looked really cool. Plus the scareactor who comes out of the pentagram got me pretty good.

I've got to agree with all of the comments which have already been made in this thread. The house is phenomenal and my favorite house of the year. The effects are incredible and disorienting and the actors blend in extremely well allowing for some excellent scares.

One of the best this year, for sure. The projection on the facade itself is in 3-D. I wouldn't be surprised if this won HOTY either.

Yea they are the paper type and they have a garbage can when you walk out that says please throw away all glasses. I'm sure they wanted to avoid too many drunkies walking around the park with them on :lol:

Yea they are the paper type and they have a garbage can when you walk out that says please throw away all glasses. I'm sure they wanted to avoid too many drunkies walking around the park with them on :lol:

But come that is hillarious!

Ok, not really but the frat boys seem to think so.

I dont know if anyone noticed this. I didn't. My friend Gregorio told me about it yesterday.

The room before the laser has someone above you!

This is my first 3D house so I don't have much to reference but I loved it. I've been through 3 times and have thoroughly enjoyed each trip through. I did it sober and pretty buzzed as well and they were both fun, I think sober was actually a little better. I did better on that damn spinning hallway thing buzzed though so go figure, lol.