Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The In-Between

Yea they are the paper type and they have a garbage can when you walk out that says please throw away all glasses. I'm sure they wanted to avoid too many drunkies walking around the park with them on :lol:
It's technically a recycling bin and here is your explanation for why.

images

Honestly after experiencing it, yea it was trippy, but I don't think this was the best 3D house. I have been to one other and I wasn't impressed with this one and not many good scares.

So, last week when I was there, I seriously heard everyone at the event talking about how great everything about this house was, whether it was guests or TMs hyping it up.

So, I have to ask, do you think we could see the world of In-Between return? I honestly think the possibilities are endless with the story and the effects, and as we saw at the end of the house,
the In-Between has invaded our world.
So, do you guys think we'll see more of the demons down the road?

Last edited:
Honestly after experiencing it, yea it was trippy, but I don't think this was the best 3D house. I have been to one other and I wasn't impressed with this one and not many good scares.

Gotta ask which one you thought was better.

Also just my opinion but I thought this house was great!

So, last week when I was there, I seriously heard everyone at the event talking about how great everything about this house was, whether it was guests or TMs hyping it up.

So, I have to ask, do you think we could see the world of In-Between return? I honestly think the possibilities are endless with the story and the effects, and as we saw at the end of the house,
the In-Between has invaded our world.
So, do you guys think we'll see more of the demons down the road?

Its quite possible. This, Bloodengutz and Nightingales are definitely franchise material. The premise and backstory would be quite interesting to set up again. I'm all for it though.