The Museum: Deadly Exhibits (HHN 33) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The Museum: Deadly Exhibits (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
More like the latter than the former, though I think it'll be a bit like that cringey Museum of Death in Hollywood.
I'm a sucker for these places to be honest, if you're ever in Austin check out the Museum of the Weird, lots of old movie props and wax figures mixed with weird conspiracy stuff and a healthy dose of "carnival freakshow" including a live show (the lizard man used to perform here back in the day)

Translation of the sign in Latin is as follows:

“This exhibition was donated by the researchers of Building 32, and brought to you by the excellent artists who make this museum so unique.”

So who or what is/are Building 32?
Maybe it relates to Oddfellow? Remember how last year had Pier 32 among other easter eggs. Maybe the rotting stone was donated by Oddfellow? Bit of a stretch I guess

Theory regarding the Rotting Stone now that we know the theme this year is SINIST3R/SURR3AL's nightmare realm:

What if the Rotting Stone isn't necessarily the Lantern, per say, but a recreation of it? A cursed, nightmare version of the Lantern that's rotting away because it's trying to mimic something far more powerful?

Theory regarding the Rotting Stone now that we know the theme this year is SINIST3R/SURR3AL's nightmare realm:

What if the Rotting Stone isn't necessarily the Lantern, per say, but a recreation of it? A cursed, nightmare version of the Lantern that's rotting away because it's trying to mimic something far more powerful?
Or… more likely… it’s not related to the lantern at all.

The lantern doesn’t “corrupt.”

Reactions: Grabnar
Or… more likely… it’s not related to the lantern at all.

The lantern doesn’t “corrupt.”
I know it's almost guaranteed to be unrelated, it's meant to be more just a 'what if' theory, since the one image we have seen of the Rotting Stone looked kinda similar to the Lantern.

Also, isn't it canon that Fear has corrupted LT members, and 'influences' A&D?

I know it's almost guaranteed to be unrelated, it's meant to be more just a 'what if' theory, since the one image we have seen of the Rotting Stone looked kinda similar to the Lantern.
Not really… it’s a rock. I’m pretty sure this is it from the @Brian G. ’s article. It was related to canon in any capacity, it would have been mentioned.
1723782159453.jpeg

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Not opening the spoiler cus I'm trying to go in as blind as possible, so I guess I'll just have to see. Like I said, I know it's extraordinarily likely to be completely unrelated, but I still like making crazy theories like that regarding the lore, even if they are wrong.