The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 255 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I...I don't see where the talk of a net additional IP is coming from. I still think four originals is a perfectly reasonable expectation.

I'm currently having an It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Charlie Conspiracy Scene over this. Legacy mentioned that one is an IP that has been constantly rumored over. Right now my thoughts are either The Thing, Creepshow, Blumhouse's Invisible Man, or Hellraiser since those have been talked about to death.
I would love to see The Thing. Imagine a giant Thing puppet at the end similar to the Mind Flayer or Bozo.

Reactions: reeseyNG
Also - For those who are confused.

I BELIEVE what the exact thing that's happening here is that 3 of the houses on the Spec map are completely wrong. Gremlins and Sabrina are 2 of them, while the other might be an original that's getting canned(?). So we're most likely getting 2 new IP houses and one new original. (I believe the new original that's coming is whatever that Pumpkin King concept might be)

And there it is_Goldblum.gif

Wait. So are you saying that you know that this is it?

I would be down for Thing (at least, in place of Sabrina or Gremlins)...in large part because it would possibly mean they won't tone down the event because of the virus. The movie involves testing after all.

Also - For those who are confused.

I BELIEVE what the exact thing that's happening here is that 3 of the houses on the Spec map are completely wrong. Gremlins and Sabrina are 2 of them, while the other might be an original that's getting canned(?). So we're most likely getting 2 new IP houses and one new original. (I believe the new original that's coming is whatever that Pumpkin King concept might be)
How about a Nathaniel Crow house? I think that's long overdue.

Hey
im shaking
Wait. So are you saying that you know that this is it?

I would be down for Thing (at least, in place of Sabrina or Gremlins)...in large part because it would possibly mean they won't tone down the event because of the virus. The movie involves testing after all.
I don’t know anything. The Thing is just one of those forum dreams that never glows away.

For reference, here’s every IP HHN has done. Spoiler tagging because it’s a long list

People Under the Stairs
UCM
Psycho
Cryptkeeper
The Mummy
Doomsday(1999)
Carnage
Jurassic Park
Fear Factor
Dead Silence
Texas Chainsaw Massacre(‘07)
Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
The Thing(1982 somewhat)
Doomsday(2008)
Saw
Chucky
The Wolfman
Frankenstein
Dracula
The Strangers
My Bloody Valentine(‘09)
The Thing(2011)
Silent Hill
Alice Cooper
The Walking Dead
Penn & Teller
Resident Evil
Cabin in the Woods
American Werewolf in London
Evil Dead
Halloween(1978)
Alien vs Predator
From Dusk Till Dawn
Dracula Untold
The Purge
Freddy vs. Jason
Insidious
American Horror Story
The Exorcist
Texas Chainsaw Massacre(1974)
Halloween 2(1982)
Krampus
The Shining
Ash vs. Evil Dead
Sinister
Stranger Things
Poltergeist
Halloween 4(1988)
Trick ‘r Treat
Happy Death Day
Ghostbusters
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Us
House of 1000 Corpses

so yeah. If it’s a new IP it can’t be any of those

I haven’t alluded any details of the rumored IP, apart from its tier (which implies a lot with saying a lot). And I haven’t said what is incorrect about the 3 houses I believe are incorrect on the speculation map.

A lot of people are getting their hopes up over ideas that haven’t actually haven’t even been said.

I haven’t alluded any details of the rumored IP, apart from its tier (which implies a lot with saying a lot). And I haven’t said what is incorrect about the 3 houses I believe are incorrect on the speculation map.

A lot of people are getting their hopes up over ideas that haven’t actually haven’t even been said.

Apologies, didn't mean to seem like I knew anything

Status
Not open for further replies.