The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 315 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case people aren't watching the other COVID threads...Universal's plan is to open limited June 1st to TMs and APs, with a public opening on June 5th.

I figured people would like to know, but maybe weren't as entrenched as some of us.
That moment your pass now expires the week before hhn:'(

Reactions: n i c k
You guys sound like a bunch of non-essential workers to me. I've been working every day as usual since the pandemic started. I will continue to wear my mask and wash my hands and party on at HHN like usual (as long as the employees can do the same).

This has to mean no FF? It’s interesting because they’ve been available in the UK for a while now so we have ours... although who knows if we can even travel yet :lol:
I sure hope not, but I'm concerned about this as well. Hopefully they'll give us an indication before July 22 so we can plan.

Reactions: BBPH
I'm going to pretend some of the above comments didn't happen because they're matters we've been repeatedly asked to take to the appropriate thread(s).

The FFP talk fits though, and is personally relevant and concerning. I think it's still too early to tell, but I worry that if I don't pick up BOGOs now and then FFPs wind up not happening, will they cap the BOGOs and I'll be SoL? If I were an in-state resident, it wouldn't be as troublesome to me; but coming from out-of-state, I don't want to miss out if the event does happen at reduced capacity.

These are all "time will tell" and "I'm sure the heads of operations are waiting for data & results in the same way many are", so at the end of the day: It is what it is, live & let be, c'est la vie! :)

Reactions: JJ591
Hey I don’t know if this is the place to ask this but I live on the east coast and plan to go to HHN this year due to the virus and the delays of announcements when you think would be a good time to book stuff or is it to late? JW

Status
Not open for further replies.