The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 323 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if I’m talking to a troll here, so I’m sorry to everyone else if I am, but something seems very unlikely they’d cast people possibly triggered by the surrounding environment, and even more unlikely they’d cast convicts to jump at you in a small dark space

Yeah, Elegia isn't a troll. Far from it. You're a 13 year old kid, so maybe don't speak on a subject like this when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Abusers aren't "convicts". So many are never even reported. So yeah, there's a very good chance some will be, and have been, hired.

It's not a funny or "get over it" subject. There's a huge difference between a house with a Frankenstein Monster, a Jason, a Michael, or killer klowns. No one is going to deal with that in real life. Domestic abuse is dealt with daily by so many. It's a horrible real life situation, not a haunted house.

If Universal goes through with this, I hope they get the blowback they deserve.

Edit: Sorry, Joe, didn't see your post until after I posted this.

Anyway, there’s still the “secret IP.” I wouldn’t consider it to be Billie even if she gets her own house. Would have to be TCM or IM.

Doesn’t seem like we can agree on how many originals they have planned.

Billie as a house makes sense to me since hollywood is getting one but hollywood is also supposed to be getting brides but music by slash. It seems really odd to have 2 of the same houses but 2 different artists doing the score for each.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Billie as a house makes sense to me since hollywood is getting one but hollywood is also supposed to be getting brides but music by slash. It seems really odd to have 2 of the same houses but 2 different artists doing the score for each.

To be fair, when they did FMTW last year, it was more of a passing mention than anything. I imagine it’s the same this year.

I know I’ve been gone for awhile, but essential worker life sucks the energy out of you.

4 NOCs (Notice of Commencement) just posted. These docs tell us who is building and where they are building based on the permits associated with the NOC. The four companies are Mecca Productions, FAKE Productions, Bumpass Construction, and Arena Event Services.

I know I’ve been gone for awhile, but essential worker life sucks the energy out of you.

4 NOCs (Notice of Commencement) just posted. These docs tell us who is building and where they are building based on the permits associated with the NOC. The four companies are Mecca Productions, FAKE Productions, Bumpass Construction, and Arena Event Services.

Welcome back fellow "essential".

Could "Arena Even Services" indicate a build-out for a show?

It’s honestly so amazing how much work and how many people are involved in making the event!

On another topic entirely- I am 5 episodes into haunting of hill house and I am increasingly underwhelmed.

I’m routinely guessing poor dialogue, surprise scares (about 2 per episode), and plot “twists” accurately, and I’m usually one who never guesses in movies. The plot is so slow that my mind starts working on parallel tracks and solves these puzzles easily on its own. I won’t list any spoilers here, and good for you if you enjoyed it, but it seems surprisingly tame and boring for a “scary” series, and makes me fear a house. My 12 year old son actually fell asleep watching episode 5, at 6 pm.

I feel like it was promoted as amazing storytelling, and an incredibly scary series that some people will struggle to get through due to the creepiness. What are we missing here? Opinion is unanimously shared between the 3 of us watching it (me, 15 yr old, and 12 yr old).

Rebuttals requested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.