The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 408 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know how the backstory of the Universal Palace Theatre mentions that it used to be a playhouse where they did plays? It would be cool if Mannequin Theatre is actually a prequel to the events of HHN19. Heck, maybe they can even throw in a cameo from The Usher in there. I mean look: It is an anniversary year, so tying a new original house to a prior fan favorite event would make sense.

You guys know how the backstory of the Universal Palace Theatre mentions that it used to be a playhouse where they did plays? It would be cool if Mannequin Theatre is actually a prequel to the events of HHN19. Heck, maybe they can even throw in a cameo from The Usher in there. I mean look: It is an anniversary year, so tying a new original house to a prior fan favorite event would make sense.
And perhaps instead of it being ripped from different movies it's ripped from a bunch of plays, kinda like @Legacy 's Ghostlight concept? (That's a fantastic write-up by the way, Legacy.) Unsure if that would be miserable rights-wise or if they can just grab stuff that's public domain at this point.

Mannequin Theater - I get a feeling that any 1 of the 3 unique original houses this year could make the history books & "favorite" lists. I already gave my thoughts on this concept in a previous post. However, now I can think of an additional scene this brings to mind that all you Bioshock fans will get: Sander Cohen. The lore of the mannequins/marionettes/puppets is going to be really cool to dive into. Is the "theater" in question here the Universal Palace Theater? Hmm.
That is the first thought I had when I saw this.

I’ll love if this happened but somehow I doubt it will.

Considering HHNRumors said the facade for Mannequin Theatre is rumored to be a movie theater, I'll not be surprised if this is the Universal Palace Theatre before it became a movie theatre.

On another note: I'd love if the first/last scene for the rumored Icons house is the terra queen getting sacrificed for another 15 years, I mean it'll make sense.

On another note: I'd love if the first/last scene for the rumored Icons house is the terra queen getting sacrificed for another 15 years, I mean it'll make sense.
Only on Halloween night. I guess every other night it will be her sacrificing a victim, and on November first she will be mysteriously gone.

With all this talk about The Universal Palace Theater being used in Mannequin Theater and maybe The Usher having a part in it, could other houses possibly have connections to past HHN characters? I could see The Storyteller fitting in with Bedtime Stories and The Director or Eddie fitting in with Texas Chainsaw.

EDIT: NVM, Legacy said that The Storyteller being a part of Bedtime Stories was never rumored.

Last edited:
Only thing is it would seem weird for manequin to be universal palace theater and if usher has a room in that house it would probably also be universal palace. However I think that would be truly incredible

Reactions: londonwerecat
Status
Not open for further replies.