The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 513 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s lols reading the build up to the cancellation in here with all the mods telling people to stop talking about it getting cancelled then boom it’s cancelled. Presume talking it being cancelled is allowed now?

in all seriousness I’m glad I’m not gonna get Fomo this year, and also glad hopefully it goes back to being numbered rather than the year.

hhn30 not HHN2021

This was the right call, honestly, and I'm actually surprised they didn't do it sooner. The fact that layoffs will absolutely be happening though is sad, and makes this whole situation just that more sour.

Silver lining of this situation is that I'll definitely be able to make next year, which is nice.

It’s lols reading the build up to the cancellation in here with all the mods telling people to stop talking about it getting cancelled then boom it’s cancelled. Presume talking it being cancelled is allowed now?

The event was on until it was canceled, that's literally what they said every time a small group of people would go over the rails and go crazy for five pages about whether the event was happening or not. Don't see why any of the mods would deserve shade thrown on them.

I’m gutted.... what a turn of events the past few days have been. We know why , but I wonder what was the nail in the coffin. I’m sure the originals, BeetleJuice , and brides will be there next year. The IPs who knows. You could get Stranger Things to hype a new season. I was really looking forward to Hill house ... really loved the show. :(

Reactions: londonwerecat
Thank You all for a good board. I've enjoyed reading and speculating, even when I was always wrong. Thanks to legacy for the clues and the hints.HHN has become the staple to look forward to all year, and these boards keep that alive all year. I am heartbroken, and I am relieved. I would have caved and gone, knowing it was the bad choice to make, and i'm glad it's been taken out of my hands. Look forward to the next round, even though there's not likely much to speculate. My intro to the ohio thing was twisted tradition and I wish I could see more of what came before, but the youtube videos aren't very good. But Again, thank you all

If they are able to keep some of the houses intact, does this mean they have a full year to tweak and adjust things, possibly giving us some of the best houses ever constructed next year? Let's hope for that.
I believe the permits are limited time in their nature and not meant to last a year+.

Well, it's not surprising but it hurts. I hope that Uni doesn't have to do layoffs, but this will def hurt the bottom line. As a fan, I know they'll be back as soon as they can.

To the mods, thanks for trying to keep this on rails. To those who gave us snippets and clues to keep us interested and not going in circles, thanks.

To everybody on this thread: *cues the music*

mcoluj6lb7e01.jpg

I’m gutted.... what a turn of events the past few days have been. We know why , but I wonder what was the nail in the coffin. I’m sure the originals, BeetleJuice , and brides will be there next year. The IPs who knows. You could get Stranger Things to hype a new season. I was really looking forward to Hill house ... really loved the show. :(

I think they’ll try to keep Billie.

@Kooks : It’ll def be “around” as in existent, but it should be under control by then (Cap fills the rest).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.