The Studio Screamers Thread | Inside Universal Forums

The Studio Screamers Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My family went hard for the first wave but I think they ended up feeling pretty burned by them after tons of duplicates and no Creatures haha. They didn't grab any Phase 2 ones, I was a fan of how Casper and Mikey looked though!

As I mentioned in the HHN 33 thread (recently), I'm NOT a fan of the Studio Screamers at all. Hoeever, the ONLY one I did give in & get was the Pumpkin Lord :pumpkin: in my head I could hear Xander's voice from the Season 4 Halloween episode of Buffy "Who's the little fear demon? Who's the little fear demon?" :lol:

Just recently moved back to the LA area from the OC, so he's still in a box at the moment.

The only thing good to come out of the Studio Screamers trend was this Frankenstein plush!
1000009875.jpg
I like that his head isn't too much bigger than his body. This little guy reminded me of the Frankenstein plush I had as a kid from USH!

I'm curious to see where the Studio Screamers line will go since I believe they've covered all the monsters (except Phantom?) & icons (except FEAR & Lady Luck?)

As I mentioned in the HHN 33 thread (recently), I'm NOT a fan of the Studio Screamers at all. Hoeever, the ONLY one I did give in & get was the Pumpkin Lord :pumpkin: in my head I could hear Xander's voice from the Season 4 Halloween episode of Buffy "Who's the little fear demon? Who's the little fear demon?" :lol:

Just recently moved back to the LA area from the OC, so he's still in a box at the moment.

The only thing good to come out of the Studio Screamers trend was this Frankenstein plush!
View attachment 20862
I like that his head isn't too much bigger than his body. This little guy reminded me of the Frankenstein plush I had as a kid from USH!

I'm curious to see where the Studio Screamers line will go since I believe they've covered all the monsters (except Phantom?) & icons (except FEAR & Lady Luck?)
Phantom, Hunchback, Jekyll/Hyde, Metaluna Mutant, and Mole People haven't gotten figures yet. Fear, Lady Luck, Oddfellow, and Storyteller haven't gotten figures either. I do wonder if they can license the rights to Crypt Keeper and give him a figure.

They could also tap into the mascot characters like the Green Demon from 1997.

Reactions: Wesker69
I do wonder if they can license the rights to Crypt Keeper and give him a figure.
To be fair, Bordello of Blood & Demon Knight both were distributed by Universal. So there is a small chance.

They could also tap into the mascot characters like the Green Demon from 1997.
EYEGORE! (at least I think that's what his name was since he is seen nomming on an eyeball)

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
What studio screamed does everyone think we will get this year? We seem to get a few icons, UM, and a horror Icon so I’ll say
Oddfellow/Fear
Storyteller/Lady Luck
Phantom/Jykell and Hyde
Chaser for Phantom
Freddy Kruger/Leather Face