The Studio Screamers Thread | Inside Universal Forums

The Studio Screamers Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My family went hard for the first wave but I think they ended up feeling pretty burned by them after tons of duplicates and no Creatures haha. They didn't grab any Phase 2 ones, I was a fan of how Casper and Mikey looked though!

As I mentioned in the HHN 33 thread (recently), I'm NOT a fan of the Studio Screamers at all. Hoeever, the ONLY one I did give in & get was the Pumpkin Lord :pumpkin: in my head I could hear Xander's voice from the Season 4 Halloween episode of Buffy "Who's the little fear demon? Who's the little fear demon?" :lol:

Just recently moved back to the LA area from the OC, so he's still in a box at the moment.

The only thing good to come out of the Studio Screamers trend was this Frankenstein plush!
1000009875.jpg
I like that his head isn't too much bigger than his body. This little guy reminded me of the Frankenstein plush I had as a kid from USH!

I'm curious to see where the Studio Screamers line will go since I believe they've covered all the monsters (except Phantom?) & icons (except FEAR & Lady Luck?)

As I mentioned in the HHN 33 thread (recently), I'm NOT a fan of the Studio Screamers at all. Hoeever, the ONLY one I did give in & get was the Pumpkin Lord :pumpkin: in my head I could hear Xander's voice from the Season 4 Halloween episode of Buffy "Who's the little fear demon? Who's the little fear demon?" :lol:

Just recently moved back to the LA area from the OC, so he's still in a box at the moment.

The only thing good to come out of the Studio Screamers trend was this Frankenstein plush!
View attachment 20862
I like that his head isn't too much bigger than his body. This little guy reminded me of the Frankenstein plush I had as a kid from USH!

I'm curious to see where the Studio Screamers line will go since I believe they've covered all the monsters (except Phantom?) & icons (except FEAR & Lady Luck?)
Phantom, Hunchback, Jekyll/Hyde, Metaluna Mutant, and Mole People haven't gotten figures yet. Fear, Lady Luck, Oddfellow, and Storyteller haven't gotten figures either. I do wonder if they can license the rights to Crypt Keeper and give him a figure.

They could also tap into the mascot characters like the Green Demon from 1997.

Reactions: Wesker69
I do wonder if they can license the rights to Crypt Keeper and give him a figure.
To be fair, Bordello of Blood & Demon Knight both were distributed by Universal. So there is a small chance.

They could also tap into the mascot characters like the Green Demon from 1997.
EYEGORE! (at least I think that's what his name was since he is seen nomming on an eyeball)

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
What studio screamed does everyone think we will get this year? We seem to get a few icons, UM, and a horror Icon so I’ll say
Oddfellow/Fear
Storyteller/Lady Luck
Phantom/Jykell and Hyde
Chaser for Phantom
Freddy Kruger/Leather Face

lol my bad. I miss read the date and thought you meant last years. I’ll think we would get him this year, as we got PL the year after he was an Icon.

Kinda odd. Feel like we know them by now. With merch.
Remember that Studio Screamers will be returning in a different form this year then we are use too.