The Weeknd: Nightmare Trilogy (HHN 2024) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Weeknd: Nightmare Trilogy (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know where this maze is located? Assuming WD Venue?
If that's the case, I think this maze could really shine with the controlled environment of that venue. Sets tend to have superior lighting and top notch set design in that venue.
Iirc Quiet Place is in Walking Dead

Reactions: Jake S
Looking forward to this one for sure. I hope there’s more Dawn FM than After Hours along with some of his new songs.

Live performer is interesting to hear. Something like TLOU?

Figured this might do some good for those wanting some background material, but this might help in catching people up to speed with both Nightmare Trilogy & Sao Paulo occurring on the same weekend.

And of the three preview videos released ahead of the Sao Paulo stream announcement. Be wary, second video has a heavy strobe at the very beginning. (Strobe warning for the middle section)

Why I encourage the background viewing material when you get the chance, is that with the MV's there has been an element of a story that has trickled throughout the trilogy. And with the album, it seems the third era is defined by a youthful but cracked appearance; with insectoids and tear beginning to come out and around it.

The previews for the upcoming album in the PV's seem to also connect itself to DawnFM with the inclusion of Sirens, who tried to drag the "Young Abel" down with them.

__
Also on a unrelated note: codename for the house was Barmbrack. An irish custom typically used in halloween traditions in the region.

So in a funny twist; we have a leak from the "Shadowlands"--Redditors.

From Weeknd Reddit, there is a potential leak claiming to have knowledge on a few things. The final album is in it with the house + trilogy being based fully off of Divine Comedy more properly. The leak also goes into what the album will be called. As for what it is called; it will be named "Can't Wait Till Tomorrow".