The White Lotus Discussion Thread | Inside Universal Forums

The White Lotus Discussion Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 7, 2018
Ciao!

Can’t believe there isn’t a thread dedicated to this show.

Won’t get into spoilers on the first post, but for a forum that is built around vacation destinations, we need this thread.

Personally, granted I’m 25, I think it’s best written and directed show on TV right now. Hands down. If you are watching please share thoughts on the first 2 seasons and use a spoiler tag as the 2nd season finished only a week ago.

Glad you started this thread! It’s also my favorite show of the year. Aubrey plaza and Jennifer Coolidge are always top notch but the whole cast was fantastic!

Glad you started this thread! It’s also my favorite show of the year. Aubrey plaza and Jennifer Coolidge are always top notch but the whole cast was fantastic!
Thank you! The cast for both seasons were top notch. S/O to Meghann Fahy who played Daphne in season 2, I think she truly deserves the Emmy if not Jennifer Coolidge.