The Witcher (Netflix) | Inside Universal Forums

The Witcher (Netflix)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just watched the first three eps and I got to admit this is the best piece of entertainment out this weekend. Henry Cavil owns this role. Doesn’t hold anything back. Love it. I will say if you aren’t familiar with material, you might get lost.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
I binged all 8 episodes this weekend, and I really enjoyed it. I was a bit confused by the timelines, at first, but once that was pieced together, it was even better. Certainly worth another watch if you go in knowing that. I wasn't all that impressed with Henry Cavil as Superman, but he 100% kills the role of Geralt. 10/10 would recommend.

Just saw the first episode, and oh. My. GOD. The swordfighting is incredible, the acting is amazing, and there's certain points where I was gaping in shock. The only thing bad about it was the CGI in the first five minutes.

I'm about to throw hands with all these critics if the show keeps going on this level.

Just saw the first episode, and oh. My. GOD. The swordfighting is incredible, the acting is amazing, and there's certain points where I was gaping in shock. The only thing bad about it was the CGI in the first five minutes.

I'm about to throw hands with all these critics if the show keeps going on this level.
It’s shocking how good it is according to casual viewers vs critics, the two rotten tomato scores say it all