The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 568 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm at WWoHP as we speak - and I have to say: Out-effin'-standing. Kudos Universal for far exceeding expectations. FJ is down for the day, but the queue tour is worth the price of admission alone. Even if there were no ride, it would be a winning attraction in and of itself. And I'm blown away by the transformation of the Flying Unicorn. Downright amazing. Epic score for Universal.

Ok, back to my Hog's Head Ale :)

Teebin, for as much information as you have provided for us, have you yet to experience the new ride?

When do you plan to?

Funny, I had that question from a person in a PM the other night. Honestly, I am so tuckered out from scrutinizing this project that I am in no hurry to hustle up there. I am really enjoying reading the reviews, the spoilers, seeing the pictures and vids and seeing how happy many of you are that it does me fine right now.

And I am happy that some of you enjoyed my hintsy wintsies... I only released one hair off the hairy dog that I have as it would have been cruel and illegal to do otherwise. More than that I have met some of the best talents on here who have told me about the biz that I have always been fascinated by. Most of you might be unaware that a few of the best of the best who have worked on this project are on this forum. They say little here as they cannot say more.

Finally, I may be forced to go to UOR in the near future. Not because I want to, but because I would be foolish and crazy not to. If I happen to have the time, I will hop on over to the WW and FJ and give it a whirl.

oh and someone was asking about the floating wand in ollivanders i think hatetofly

so i checked it out and i could figure out how they did it either, there was no discernible string or anything, so good job lol

I don't get it. There are different threads for different subjects but everyone decides to place EVERYTHING on this one ?? That's why at the end of the day there are 20 new pages. Put everything where it belongs. Spoilers have a thread, Grand Opening Info has a thread but everyone decides to put everything in one. ???

that's just like your opinion man
the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges1.jpg

others like to just stick to checking one thread other then having to view a bunch

--- Update ---

uh oh the news is letting it slip that the wwohp is open now. i dunno if that will make a difference or not

I know most of you either hate me or just put up with me but I'm working on putting together a playlist/cd of the movie music that is heard in the area. I have a old list for the FJ queue but if anyone would like to help at all after I'm done I'd be willing to share my finished list. So feel free to shoot me a track name, what movie it's from & where you heard it (ex: FoTH queue or Honeydukes ect.) I'm looking to get a good mix of the streets,shops,queues, & even 3B so DM anything that you have heard for 100% sure. (I say DM because we really don't need to clog the board up anymore with how fast it grows already)

oh and someone was asking about the floating wand in ollivanders i think hatetofly

so i checked it out and i could figure out how they did it either, there was no discernible string or anything, so good job lol

I have been WAITING for someone to comment on the floating wand. Does it move slightly or is it merely stationary?

sky 6 is overhead, they were there earlier when i was there

6:45 and foth is still running and the beatbox choir was doing their crap

that's just like your opinion man
the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges1.jpg

others like to just stick to checking one thread other then having to view a bunch

--- Update ---

uh oh the news is letting it slip that the wwohp is open now. i dunno if that will make a difference or not

I was afraid of that. There is now a different helicopter than the one this afternoon hoovering over IOA.
On a different note. On the way home last night, I notice a couple of those flashing construction signs on Vineland Road saying. "Turkey Lake Road, Closed to Thur Traffic, June 16, 9PM - 11PM". Just went to pick up a pizza and there in one on Turkey Lake Road too.

I was afraid of that. There is now a different helicopter than the one this afternoon hoovering over IOA.
On a different note. On the way home last night, I notice a couple of those flashing construction signs on Vineland Road saying. "Turkey Lake Road, Closed to Thur Traffic, June 16, 9PM - 11PM". Just went to pick up a pizza and there in one on Turkey Lake Road too.

hmm celebrity drop off right on the road into wwohp

Aaah... this is telling. "Hollywood, Limousines and Movie Stars" (I think that is from the opening of the Beverly Hillbillies"

i still don't quite understand the huge screen in PoE and the screen next to broomsticks if it is a private event

maybe there will be a viewing party?

are they ever gonna announce things? gah