The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 571 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What is the latest time you can get there and still get into wwohp?

For this week? I'd say 4. It also all depends on capacity. They can deny entrance if there is more than 9,000 guests inside the Wizarding World. Good luck! :thumbs:

I am also heading out for softs today. Hope to see soe of you guys around! I'm wearing a green O'neil shirt, white Nikes, and grey black and read gym shorts. Don't be afraid to say hi! :wave:

Also I will be tweeting @Marquesrulzdood!

Last edited:
Teebin it surprised me a bit too the wall is down but the visual of no wall there is better for the media to see it that way during the events. As far as controlling us normal folk there are more temporary options like a barricade or if need be a temp wall. It should be very interesting to see things come together even though you'll be cut off from the area (LC included) very early afternoon on Wen. for set up

Just got back home. Surprised the crowds are not bad at all. At the main gate they have their extra portable turnstiles up but at 8:50 this morning some were actually empty. with no lines. Just TM's waiting. Also noticed they added 6/17 to the signs on Vineland and Turkey Lake Roads. I expected they would.

Just got back home. Surprised the crowds are not bad at all. At the main gate they have their extra portable turnstiles up but at 8:50 this morning some were actually empty. with no lines. Just TM's waiting. Also noticed they added 6/17 to the signs on Vineland and Turkey Lake Roads. I expected they would.

Montu, does this imply that EVERYONE invited to the 16 and 17 events will be entering from backstage? Has a certain person you know been instructed to enter there or just through the normal entrance?

BTW everyone. Did the WW close early again last night or did they keep it open until 9PM?

Montu, does this imply that EVERYONE invited to the 16 and 17 events will be entering from backstage? Has a certain person you know been instructed to enter there or just through the normal entrance?

BTW everyone. Did the WW close early again last night or did they keep it open until 9PM?

I think just celebs will enter there. It was my understanding the invites tell you to enter at the Port of Entry. No ticket needed as was mentioned. But, no RSVP, no name on the list, no entry.

So I went yesterday, got in around 5:45, so didn't have too much time, but got to see a lot. The queue for FJ is amazing!!!! I liked Frozen butterbeer WAY better than regular. Pumpkin juice was ok, I expected to like it more than I did because I love pumpkin everything, but I think it was too sweet for me. Chocolate cauldron cake thing, was the best!!! What is cool is you can pick it up by the handle and it won't fall apart, the detail to that thing is amazing and the taste even better. I bought a chocolate frog, but haven't opened the box yet. I will do that today. BTW, I am premier, so I got my normal 20% throughout the whole WWOHP. So the no AP discount isn't true. Not sure why they have that on their website, but I am glad they don't, because I will buy more in there.

I went through the line of FOTH and it was amazing too, the ride was open and my hubby went on, but I an banned from roller coaster for a couple more days. Which is why FJ being closed didn't bother me too much. I told my husband we could come back and ride it single rider another time. I didn't do DC line because i ran out of time. They slowly started closing things down and the TMs started forming lines not letting you in the places that everyone had exited. So we left and got to our car around 8 PM, so I am not sure when they started closing it down as we both managed to forget our cell phones.

I do want to go back, as I want to see the performances, more of the windows, and eat at 3B. Not sure when we will go back, but we wanted to take advantage of the lower crowds which is why we went yesterday even though we couldn't get there until later.

On a side note, the electrical parade and fireworks at Disney are amazing!!! So much better than the normal night parade and fireworks. As you can tell we headed over there after wards since we were already in that area and I wanted to see that too.

Last edited:
wassup guys sounds like everyone is having a helluva good time out there. Anyway I was wondering if we'll have the opportunity to see Potter soft opening this upcoming Monday, is there a good chance of seeing it then or should I not even waste my time?

wassup guys sounds like everyone is having a helluva good time out there. Anyway I was wondering if we'll have the opportunity to see Potter soft opening this upcoming Monday, is there a good chance of seeing it then or should I not even waste my time?

That will prob. be one of your last chances unless your a resort guest before they close down the area for media events so go for it & I wish you the very best to get in.

I'm running out the door right now for round 2 of softs. I'll be tweeting at @Tbad556. I'll only be out for a few hours today though.

Tbad, all of your tweets pretty much mirror my experience yesterday. I wonder why they kept saying FJ was down while the line kept chugging forward.

What would they do if the wandkeeper picks someone who can't speak English?