The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 597 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they post it to the media site it probably won't be the FULL ceremony, just highlights. They should show the whole thing.

I saw the tornado warning (didn't really think about the county) and all I thought was "Nooooo! John Williams!" I didn't even consider if I was in danger. Kind of pathetic. That's how much I'm looking forward to this.

I saw the tornado warning (didn't really think about the county) and all I thought was "Nooooo! John Williams!" I didn't even consider if I was in danger. Kind of pathetic. That's how much I'm looking forward to this.

Funny how many of us care so much about JW but could care less about the stars or the author. JW would have been my first thought too!

Book it seperately, everyone staying onsite is allowed in early for the day. The difference is the package holders get some special ticket for a keep sake and breakfast.

I realise this is from several pages back, and that I've alread replied, but in case anyone else shares similar concerns I thought I'd share the information I've just been given through the Universal Hotel booking line - I called twice, spoke to two different operators, and both confirmed that ALL Universal on-site resort guests would recieve early access to IoA, regardless of whether they booked a vacation package or not. The second lady I spoke to even went as far as to elaborate stating that the hotel booking line I got through to does not sell the packages, yet they had been advised to inform customers that they would get early entry to IoA. Whilst this is fantastic news for myself (as the Stay More Save More rate is far cheaper than the Seasonal Rate included in the various packages Universal sell) I feel bad for those who booked the package believing that it was the only way to gain the advantage of early entry. One of the operators told me that it must be a misprint, but the wording is clear. It seems that Universal may be trying to take advantage of comparatively uninformed guests, to which end I must thank everyone here once again for sharing so much information - I'm sure if it wasn't for this thread I would have booked the package without question, but knowing that all on-site guests recieved early entry during the softs made me reconsider. Hope this info helps someone!

Random question. I ended up booking with the Holiday Inn and Suites on Universal Blvd. I actually went through Priceline thanks to some advice from a certain someone :thumbs: and now see that they are a Partner Hotel with Uni. Do you guys think I could get in for the hour before the park opens? I mean, I can have our key card and I know to be there waiting for the boat at 7:45. Do they check names or something for the partner hotels?