The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 743 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It sounds almost like they son't do it, but the one TM decided to be nice and make their birthday trip awesome by giving them a tour.

All you have to do is once you get to the front of the ride, ask the TM who is standing in front of the chained off line on the far right, if you could take a castle tour, you can either go by yourself or you can wait for one of the TMs to guide you. I usually go by myself however almost everytime i've went I have seen other groups taking the tour with a TM as their guide. It is not to be missed, since I personaly think the hall of portraits is ten times better, and you can take the time to watch the entire preshow in the datda classroom which unless your lucky is kind of hard to do in the regular line.

All you have to do is once you get to the front of the ride, ask the TM who is standing in front of the chained off line on the far right, if you could take a castle tour, you can either go by yourself or you can wait for one of the TMs to guide you. I usually go by myself however almost everytime i've went I have seen other groups taking the tour with a TM as their guide. It is not to be missed, since I personaly think the hall of portraits is ten times better, and you can take the time to watch the entire preshow in the datda classroom which unless your lucky is kind of hard to do in the regular line.
You mean that normally can happen!? And I didn't do it when I went?! :'(

I was searching around YouTube just now and ended up running across this hilarious video of the staff singing with those in line during a breakdown. I figured some of you may like it:

[video=youtube;uhQ8HxCh7fU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhQ8HxCh7fU[/video]

Yea, One time when I was at that same spot, The ride broke down for 2 hours! And they sung the Potter theme song, Lady Gaga, Styx, anything to keep us entertained! Then finally they let us go on the ride after "The restraints failed to open"! That was terrible!

My friend went yesterday and said she was able to ride Dragon Challenge sixteen times throughout the day...without even having to get back in line. They just had them move to different seats! Also, she said the wait for Forbidden Journey was a mere 30 minutes....It was probably because it was a Monday, but I was in awe!

My friend went yesterday and said she was able to ride Dragon Challenge sixteen times throughout the day...without even having to get back in line. They just had them move to different seats! Also, she said the wait for Forbidden Journey was a mere 30 minutes....It was probably because it was a Monday, but I was in awe!

Yeah, as well as early septemper this is the slowest time of year for the parks, which is awesome for people who can frequent and are too jaded to wait for things. MK was very dead today, even before the rain.

Do you think there will be an event this year when Deathly Hallows is release? Kind of like the grand opening since it is the last film i wondered if they would do a premier style event?

I don't think they will do something the same scale as the grand opening, but Im sure they will have some sort of event for passholders.

They had a small event when part 1 premiered.

Well, LeakyCon is the 13th to the 17th of June, while the actual opening of Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is on the 15th, so I presume that's a good enough way to celebrate at the WWoHP for the hardcore Potter fans (e.g. me :p).

^ It's a Harry Potter convention run by the fansite "The Leaky Cauldron". This is their 2nd one, the first one was two years ago. This year they're at Uni. They're having a premiere or something for the DH premiere, as well as other events.

Should an actual expansion happen (we still aren't completely sure since it is pending WB's and Jo Rowling's approval), they would most definitely advertise it with comparative adjectives (i.e. more magic!) and also with a large amount of other forms of advertisement. And any theme park would never, ever quietly open a brand new attraction, haha.

Are they going to advertise Wizarding World: Part 2... Coming Soon!? That just sounds stupid! Or are they going to quietly open it?

Huh? This is part two of the WWoHP thread, if you think this was announcing an expansion.

--- Update ---

Should an actual expansion happen (we still aren't completely sure since it is pending WB's and Jo Rowling's approval), they would most definitely advertise it with comparative adjectives (i.e. more magic!) and also with a large amount of other forms of advertisement. And any theme park would never, ever quietly open a brand new attraction, haha.

Especially not an HP expansion.:lol: