The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 746 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm happy to report that today I saw nothing above 45 minutes on Forbidden Journey! It broke down in line once, but it quickly restarted. Also good news, my ride count is now 210! Never gets old and it never will. :D

^ And I've only ridden it once! Man, 210. I wish I was you V!ola!:lol:

I've ridden it a record 0 times. :'(

I'm so jealous of people who live in Florida. I have a friend who will just, spur of the moment, head to Disneyworld for the weekend because she's bored. ARGHHH!

I've been going to Universal to much lately and it's starting to hurt my bank account. I guess that's what Universal wants to hear me say. lol. I thought getting an AP would save me money.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I've been going to Universal to much lately and it's starting to hurt my bank account. I guess that's what Universal wants to hear me say. lol. I thought getting an AP would save me money.

Depends on which one you get. Preferred is definitely the best value, and Premium is great of course. Power is a waste of money because you still have to pay for parking.

Also that meal deal is a steal and a half.

I already have an AP. What I'm saying is that now I have one, I'm going a lot because of Potter and spending a ton of money at the parks every time I go. Whereas, I imagined that I wouldn;t be spending a lot cause my ticket was already paid for but it seems that now I'm spending that money I would have used on a ticket on other crap. lol

I already have an AP. What I'm saying is that now I have one, I'm going a lot because of Potter and spending a ton of money at the parks every time I go. Whereas, I imagined that I wouldn;t be spending a lot cause my ticket was already paid for but it seems that now I'm spending that money I would have used on a ticket on other crap. lol

No I understand that part, but which one do you have? Power, Preffered or Premier?

And quit lying to yourself, you know you wanted that Gryffindor scarf either way :lol:

I've only been to Disney once and sadly, don't really remember it, as I was in elementary school at the time. I do remember being scared by the Snow White ride. :doh:

Hi everyone. I've been reading this forum for about a year since WWHP was being built. My wife and I took a 2-day trip to Universal Orlando in the beginning of June and were fortunate enough to experience a soft opening. I remember the anticipation waiting outside the gates of IOA unsure whether WWHP would be open to the general public (we were not staying on-site). What a great feeling as we walked to the back of the park and found that gate open. Anyway, we went straight to FJ (of course), had about a 20 minute wait, and we got on the ride. The ride broke down for a few minutes during the Quidditch scene but shortly resumed as normal. I remember being blown away by the ride (and scared by the dementors that popped out at us), but that ended up being my only ride so there were so many other details that I wasn't able to appreciate. After our 1 ride, we rode the other rides in the area, checked out the shops, tried the butterbeer, and by that time they were closing the WWHP for the day.

Unfortunately, when we returned the next morning, the WWHP was not open to the general public, but needless to say we had a blast in the rest of IOA and US. After we returned home, I started to get the itch to go back because I really didn't have enough time to enjoy the WWHP and all it has to offer (plus I'm just a theme park nut in general).

Anyway fast forward a few months, and it turns out there is a medical conference that I'll be attending at the beginning of April in Orlando. I will be there for 5 days, and plan to spend lots of time at Universal. I'm so excited and can't wait. I plan on riding FJ many, many more times so I can pick up all the little details and just enjoying spending lots of time in both parks. So anyway, that's my story. Just wanted to share my excitement with people who I know can relate!