The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't think there is a bus. I vote a dragon or whomping willow. No multiple arms.

One other possible idea though... what if that cylinder that Teebin drew was a moving screen on an arm and we were in the center of it? Just a thought.

You're right, it can't be the bus. How could the Knight Bus get onto the Hogwarts grounds or navigate the Forbidden Forest? It's not screens though, as Teebin said a couple of pages back that he THOUGHT they would do this effect with screens, but after hearing this new insight from his source, he was proven wrong, and that they would be using something that had to do with the "angler fish" (KUKA ARMS!).

My guess is it will be an Aragog AA and will just come scampering towards the ride vehicle perhaps on a Kuka. Sidenote with all the Kuka's Uni is using does anyone think they seem to have gone Cuckoo for Kukas?

You're right. Screen was eliminated.

Okay. I say huge whomping willow with one very powerful KUKA arm in the middle jerking it around. The branches are loose flowing, so the jerking movement from the trunk creates a whiplash movement that effects all the branches and makes this tree a huge menacing monster.

Do I win the prize?

You're right. Screen was eliminated.

Okay. I say huge whomping willow with one very powerful KUKA arm in the middle jerking it around. The branches are loose flowing, so the jerking movement from the trunk creates a whiplash movement that effects all the branches and makes this tree a huge menacing monster.

Do I win the prize?

We'll have to wait 'till June 18th to find out. :thumbs:

Also was that a hint at a dragon?

Nope... I have no idea about this. To add to my long text above. I believe much of what we cannot find out from within the Florida contractor community is due to the fact that there are MANY other out of state contractors for this project. I have my eye on Adirondack Scenic in upstate NY. Remember, they have a contract on this and they sculpted the now gone Dragons of DD plus the griffin statues at both ends of the old LC. Few in FL would have a clue what they were contracted for.

Remember, much of Spidey was conceived and created and tested in Massachusetts!

Last edited:
Nope... I have no idea about this. To add to my long text above. I believe much of what we cannot find out from within the Florida contractor community is due to the fact that there are MANY other out of state contractors for this project. I have my eye on Adirondack Scenic in upstate NY. Remember, they have a contract on this and they sculpted the now gone Dragons of DD plus the griffin statues at both ends of the old LC. Few in FL would have a clue what they were contracted for.

Remember, much of Spidey was conceived and created and tested in Massachusetts!

Really? I had no idea thats amazing.

Sorry that I missed this... yes, I hope so. My imagination is working overtime on how it will play out. But that is the perfect word.

And yet another hint. This should seal the deal. All three characters had a big problem with this "character" in one book or another.

Last edited:
Whomping Willow

And yet another hint. This should seal the deal. All three characters had a big problem with this "character" in one book or another.
Whomping Willow, the other two choices would be the basilisk and Voldemort. But it can't be the basilisk, it would be HUUUUGEEEEE even bigger than in the books (not necessarily a bad thing, just unlikely).

No one ever faces or has a problem with a dragon but Harry.

Last edited:
Whomping Willow, the other two choices would be the basilisk and Voldemort. But it can't be the basilisk, it would be HUUUUGEEEEE even bigger than in the books (not necessarily a bad thing, just unlikely).

No one ever faces or has a problem with a dragon but Harry.

Hermione and Ron encounter the Basilisk? Did something happen in the last book that I am not familiar with? I thought that character was killed dead by one person all by his little self.

Hermione and Ron encounter the Basilisk? Did something happen in the last book that I am not familiar with? I thought that character was killed dead by one person all by his little self.

Well it paralyzes Hermione in COS and Ron is with Harry and Lockhart when they go fight it plus in DH they go back to the chamber to get a basilisk fang to destroy Horcruxes. So yeah they all interact with it.

EDIT:
I love being able to use my Potter knowledge and feel smart as opposed to geeky

Last edited:
It is hard to reply from my phone but I'll give it a shot. I think it is the Whomping Willow. Ron never really encounters the basilisk. He goes with Harry but gets trapped behind the rock wall with Lockhart

I love being able to use my Potter knowledge and feel smart as opposed to geeky

zbob1992, you honor your inner geek and never let anyone make you feel anything other than the unique being you are! I am a nerd and a geek and trust me when I type that it's served me very well over many years. Geek is good!