The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey remember when someone confirmed a company would make fake saliva or something for the FJ???? I can't remember when or why was this confirmed though....

So my guess is.... Aragog!

Seriously Universal, IF you are reading this thread like rumoured, JUST ANNOUNCE THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS!!! It is pretty much the only scene I was looking forward to (apart from the Whomping Willow and Quidditch). And yes the Troll did drool I am pretty sure, but I would prefer the Basilisk or Fluffy more…

My guess would be Aragog or noticing Hagrid with the chains...Fluffy?

I also remember that tidbit was confirmed months ago from some design companies credits.

Aragog drools? I don't remember that in the movie.

Characters that I know that drool include the FREAKING Basilisk and Fluffy. Fluffy sounds like a random out-of-the-blue assumption though.

im not sure if im right but screen goo is some type of paint on a wall where there is a projection and it somehow makes it look more realistic. Not sure though.

you go cameronw99!!!!

--- Update ---

Points for the link, but there are many links regarding this projection screen technology.

Teebin, how about seeing if there are any large contracts for this substance. (This is just a guess on my part, as contracts is your expertise and not mine.)

Clue 2: Do you guys remember a long time ago we had a discussion regarding 3D technologies? Glasses vs. no glasses? Well, The Forbidden Journey doesn't use glasses, or goggles and it's not quite 3D...

I think that's 10 points for Belle (or an amazing coincidence), but I'm not sure how something "big" could come of it. Any ideas as to what one could do with paint-on projector surfaces? I suppose it would allow high quality projection onto 3D surfaces a-la Haunted Mansion, but that doesn't seem like a big deal.

**Update**

Oops, missed Cameron's post. Ya'll move quick around here.

Last edited:
WHAT IF it says in shining bloody paint: The Chamber of Secrets has been opened, to get rid of these filthy Muggles, Enemies of the Heir, Beware, of the fun stuff below that should “absolutely certainly positively unquestionably undeniably categorically definitely” be in the Forbidden Journey ride...

Clue 2: Do you guys remember a long time ago we had a discussion regarding 3D technologies? Glasses vs. no glasses? Well, The Forbidden Journey doesn't use glasses, or goggles and it's not quite 3D...

So im guessing the background world will be using this Screen Goo. This is probably what they meant when they said that we would not be able to tell the outside from inside during the ride.

Teebin, how about seeing if there are any large contracts for this substance. (This is just a guess on my part, as contracts is your expertise and not mine.)

I was going on comptroller docs. And comptroller docs only deal with building and/or installing something. No contracts would ever exist for what products they used to achieve the result.

I was going on comptroller docs. And comptroller docs only deal with building and/or installing something. No contracts would ever exist for what products they used to achieve the result.

Too bad, because you have excellent deductive skills and there are still parts of this puzzle I need all of your help to figure out.

I don't understand why this product would tell us something... just looked over the website. It seems much like the screen coatings used in RealD and IMAX theaters. Not sure what this is telling us... Except, someone else responded months ago that they would never use drywall (as was seen in an installation on the ride) as a screen... I kinda disagreed yet I said nothing. So maybe... %&*$(#$))*#$

I don't get the clue, its results, the product or what it tells us... I reviewed the screen goo website... and it is just a reflective coating for projection. We knew there would be projections... so I am unclear what more there is to tell.

So, I'm assuming that they could use screen goo on the background of a physical object such as the Whomping Willow and then project on said background the sky along with any other background information that was behind the Whomping Willow to create a 3D-ish quality.