The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 587 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah! I heard that from someone on here that they have them...and I think I saw a picture. They have Sugar Quills, which are canon. And Acid Pops. Not sure about Blood Pops, however.

Oh, cool... I guess I'll have to edit my budget for this xD... I really wish I knew a way to make money... I'm going to need more than 100 dollars for this place...

Oh, and Ton Tongue Toffee, Canary Creams, Bertie Botts (of course), chocolate cauldron, cauldron cakes, and sugar skulls.

--- Update ---

Oh, cool... I guess I'll have to edit my budget for this xD... I really wish I knew a way to make money... I'm going to need more than 100 dollars for this place...
Same here! I've been looking for a job for a while now...but I've been saving Christmas money and been doing a couple odd jobs. I really only have about $125 for my first time there. So I've budgeted myself, and picked out what I really want. The next couple times I'll probably pick up one or two smaller things...and then at the end of summer I'm going to save up to buy my friend in NY a birthday present from there, and I'll pretty much be the coolest friend ever XD

Oh, and Ton Tongue Toffee, Canary Creams, Bertie Botts (of course), chocolate cauldron, cauldron cakes, and sugar skulls.

--- Update ---

Same here! I've been looking for a job for a while now...but I've been saving Christmas money and been doing a couple odd jobs. I really only have about $125 for my first time there. So I've budgeted myself, and picked out what I really want. The next couple times I'll probably pick up one or two smaller things...and then at the end of summer I'm going to save up to buy my friend in NY a birthday present from there, and I'll pretty much be the coolest friend ever XD

Yes, I've only got around 20 dollars right now... I'm broke and I have no way to make money (except mowing lawns, and I have yet to find someone in my neighborhood who would be willing to pay me for it). I'm planning on getting some candy, a few things to do with my house (Hufflepuffs are NOT a load of duffers), my wand, and many other things... So yes, I definitely need to save up for it...

Potter stuff always makes the best gifts!

I wish I was there now. Just to stalk the twins. :lol:

Viola, I know I will cry and so will my 6'2" 300 pound older brother. I am glad you had such an awesome time. I can't wait to read your blog post.

I loved the pics of the merchandise as well! Thanks Avada!

Im under a week away from visitng the "Wizarding World"...has the ride been working ok? Im just so nervous that I will spend all that money and then get denied access to the ride. I guess I will have to get there super early.

Im under a week away from visitng the "Wizarding World"...has the ride been working ok? Im just so nervous that I will spend all that money and then get denied access to the ride. I guess I will have to get there super early.

While there have been break downs during the day, they seem to be getting it back up pretty quickly. Some people have ridden it 14 times in one day, so I honestly don't see an issue after go-live with people being able to ride it. You may have to wait a long time, but you should be able to ride it.

The ride has been working fine with the occasional minor breakdown. Nothing to be worried about. It's improved a lot since softs first begun.

Yes, I've only got around 20 dollars right now... I'm broke and I have no way to make money (except mowing lawns, and I have yet to find someone in my neighborhood who would be willing to pay me for it). I'm planning on getting some candy, a few things to do with my house (Hufflepuffs are NOT a load of duffers), my wand, and many other things... So yes, I definitely need to save up for it...

Potter stuff always makes the best gifts!

I wish I was there now. Just to stalk the twins. :lol:
I forgot about some Ravenclaw merch, haha! Thanks for reminding me. I'm eyeing up that banner, or a hat.

I love the twins too haha! If I was able to get down to Orlando right now and if I saw them...I think I'd die. But I'm pretty bad when it comes to approaching people. I went to this concert called Heavy and Light this past January and a couple of my favorite musicians were there (Aaron Gillespie and Stephen Christian)...well, I saw Aaron just walking around. And I KNOW he's a very approachable guy. Yet all I said was "hey, guys! It's Aaron!" and then he went back into the back room :/

Well I think I'm getting my crest and a banner... If I had the money, I'd buy everything in the park lol... Man, I really wish I could go. It sucks living in Florida and not being able to go now... I'd really like some of the unique stuff they came up with... There are some cool effects, like the quill writing by itself in the window... That's really neat. And I'll have to buy a sugar quill...

Well I think I'm getting my crest and a banner... If I had the money, I'd buy everything in the park lol... Man, I really wish I could go. It sucks living in Florida and not being able to go now... I'd really like some of the unique stuff they came up with... There are some cool effects, like the quill writing by itself in the window... That's really neat. And I'll have to buy a sugar quill...
The sugar quills look delicious. I think Felipe posted a picture a while back of all his merchandise and there was one in there...I think it was Felipe.

CLARIFICATION: When I used the name Zambelli, it was to imply the greatness of the fireworks only. I was not intending to imply that the Zambelli's would be actually doing the fireworks. I apologize for the misconceptions this has caused.

CLARIFICATION: When I used the name Zambelli, it was to imply the greatness of the fireworks only. I was not intending to imply that the Zambelli's would be actually doing the fireworks. I apologize for the misconceptions this has caused.

I think i was the only one who knew who they were anyway :p

I'll be going up to Universal starting this Sunday, until Tuesday.

My original plan was to go sunday to tuesday on THIS week, but I didn't want to take the chance of not having any public softs. Well, we see where I made my mistake.

Looks like I won't be getting any 5 minute waits for Forbidden journey.

Also, I love how they have Rock Cakes in Honeydukes. That's hilarious. So many things that they have included that are nothing more than tiny references. I wonder if they were made by Hagrid himself.....

I think i was the only one who knew who they were anyway :p

Nope, I did too. If anyone is from Pittsburgh they would know who they are. They are a Pittsburgh based company and they do all the fireworks in that area. They do them all over the country, but the city of Pittsburgh gets discounts and stuff so they use them all the time. The one time Zambelli had issues on one holiday, they weren't bad, but not as good as the normally were. So to make it up they did this amazing display on New Year Eve. The fireworks went off from four rooftop in the city and two bridges. You got 180 degree of fireworks. It was really cool. I miss their fireworks, no other city does fireworks like Pittsburgh.

I don't know if I asked this before on this thread, but has anyone seen the Birch wands? I think they are for the late December and January birthdays...that'd be my birthday wand. If anyone has seen a picture or can describe it, please let me know :)

Well, then! Here are a few more. :]

31336_527955248359_206801919_31418677_5205483_n.jpg

32126_527955353149_206801919_31418693_6258684_n.jpg

And there's more to come. :]

What camera are you using for these pictures? I really like them :D