The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 609 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder when they are getting in a lot of products that are mentioned but they don't have yet

the website mentions zonko's has extendable ears, puking pastilles, and shrunken heads

I wonder when they are getting in a lot of products that are mentioned but they don't have yet

the website mentions zonko's has extendable ears, puking pastilles, and shrunken heads

Over summer things will come into stock and walk out the door, if you are not there when they are placed on the shelves it will seem like they are always out of stock lol

The new map is up on the website pretty misleading like the rest of the map!

osa83p.png

The new map is up on the website pretty misleading like the rest of the map!

osa83p.png

Wow... That is misleading. rotfl... And to those speaking of when it will be "safe" for locals to go, I give it till late fall/early winter for it to die down (and then rise right back up over the holiday season xD)...

just read that the "fountain" drinks in the three broomsticks can be refilled in the universal mug for that standard 79 cent price, would love to know if that is true

nwfy9y.jpg

I wonder if JK rollings name is written anywhere in the WWOHP, other than on the books. Like a hidden mickey. That would be cool.

Last edited:
In the Three Broomsticks, one of the things that you hear from up ahead should be...
Girl: Hey, I have a secret.
Girl 2: Ooh, what? Mum's got some Bertie's?
Girl: No, *whispers*
Mom: JOANNA! KATHLEEN! GET YOUR LITTLE BUMS ROWLING OVER HERE!

Or, on the mirrors in the Room of Requirements, there should be a carving that says, "JKR WUZ HERE,"
Would make my day, really.

Hey everyone! I'm back from my day at Uni---it's been a 17 hour day for me already, 12 of those hours spent at a theme park in the humidity...so I'm writing my review right now, while I chug water to rehydrate myself. Look for it soon :)

Hey everyone! I'm back from my day at Uni---it's been a 17 hour day for me already, 12 of those hours spent at a theme park in the humidity...so I'm writing my review right now, while I chug water to rehydrate myself. Look for it soon :)

Will do! :thumbs:

Loking foward to the review! Speaking of reviews, whatever hapened to V!ola's novela.

I can't wait to see what you thought of it! I hope mine compares to yours, haha. :)