The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's always struck me how vague they are about the opening date. Usually, they at least give us a season, like Spring 2016 or Summer 2016. But they're not even giving us that. One thing they are saying, however, is 2016. So, I wouldn't get my hopes up for a Christmas 2015 opening.

It's always struck me how vague they are about the opening date. Usually, they at least give us a season, like Spring 2016 or Summer 2016. But they're not even giving us that. One thing they are saying, however, is 2016. So, I wouldn't get my hopes up for a Christmas 2015 opening.
This may change in a couple of days when they make a WWoHP announcement on June 2nd..!

LATimes quickly pulled it down but they leaked that FJ will be officially 3D for Hollywood.

We do have tomorrow but it could be very much the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they announce what more is coming to the hollywood version ???? Before it was taken down ?
I read the article and it mentioned some interesting things. Looks like ours might be the most unique Hogsmeade in the World! There are some things the article mentioned I'm not excited about though.

-As mentioned, Forbidden Journey will be in 3D

-The new coaster will not be Flight of the Hippogriff, but an inverted family coaster known as Challenge of Griffindor.

-There will be Dumbledore meet-and-greet in front of Hogwarts

-The Great Hall Eatery has been confirmed

-Ours will be the only one in the world to serve Coke products

-Forbidden Journey will be more family-friendly by replacing the Demontors scene with an extended Quitich scene.

-The snow will be cleaned off only every five years to save on upkeep costs.

-A new shop will open up exclusive from the movies or books known as "Expecto-Spectrol-Yum". Again, the only Hogsemade in the world to sell Dippin' Dots and Churros.

-The Defense of Dark Arts class inside Hogwarts will teach you terrible curses like how to cut to the front of the line or enhance someone into a spell by impaling a selfie stick through their mouth.

-Exclusive meet-and-greet with Ron and Hermine in front of Horwarts going, "Why don't we have acting careers!? WHY HARRY!?"

Well, aside from a few disappointments, I'm looking forward to 2016!

Most of this sounds good except for this part...

Forbidden Journey will be more family-friendly by replacing the Demontors scene with an extended Quitich scene.
I want Dementors! :angry:

P.S. I think Freak is making some stuff up.

Reactions: 12th Man
I read the article and it mentioned some interesting things. Looks like ours might be the most unique Hogsmeade in the World! There are some things the article mentioned I'm not excited about though.

-As mentioned, Forbidden Journey will be in 3D

-The new coaster will not be Flight of the Hippogriff, but an inverted family coaster known as Challenge of Griffindor.

-There will be Dumbledore meet-and-greet in front of Hogwarts

-The Great Hall Eatery has been confirmed

-Ours will be the only one in the world to serve Coke products

-Forbidden Journey will be more family-friendly by replacing the Demontors scene with an extended Quitich scene.

-The snow will be cleaned off only every five years to save on upkeep costs.

-A new shop will open up exclusive from the movies or books known as "Expecto-Spectrol-Yum". Again, the only Hogsemade in the world to sell Dippin' Dots and Churros.

-The Defense of Dark Arts class inside Hogwarts will teach you terrible curses like how to cut to the front of the line or enhance someone into a spell by impaling a selfie stick through their mouth.

-Exclusive meet-and-greet with Ron and Hermine in front of Horwarts going, "Why don't we have acting careers!? WHY HARRY!?"

Well, aside from a few disappointments, I'm looking forward to 2016!
Don't quit your day job, bud ;)

Website states that our FJ is "first time in the US in 3D", so that confirms that Orlando will be at least getting the upgrade after our Wizarding World opens.

Well, I'm glad some people thought that prank post was funny. Haha

Also, what's Wiseceres? What do they serve?
It's in Diagon Alley in USO. It's the exit gift shop for Escape from Gringotts. The store theme is astronomy & astrology based with crystal balls & telescopes. They also sell generic merch. It was a fun shop to play around in. I'm glad we're at least getting something from Diagon Alley with Wiseacre's & Gladrags. I wanted everything from Gladrags. Here's the description for Wiseacre's from the USO website: 

"At Wiseacre’s Wizarding Equipment, visitors will find a variety of wizarding wares and supplies including crystal balls, telescopes, binoculars, armillary spheres, compasses, magnifying glasses and hourglasses. Don’t miss the unique selection of apparel and accessory products from your favorite Hogwarts™ house!"

PS I stayed with your joke up until the removal of dementors! haha good one!

Reactions: Alexshow. and Aaron