The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
no... no one here is posting anything that's "not allowed" someone else from another site did. Me looking at pictures a random stranger took on a random site isn't going to hurt me or get me in trouble. If someone wants to risk being kicked out of the park for taking pictures in the wrong area that's on them that's all. Once its online its online.
As stated above, we can't be sharing images that clearly go against the park's guidelines as that would be endorsing such behavior. The photo that was shared was, indeed, taken from a common guest area. My point in making the comment was to let others know that that particular site isn't to be trusted.

I totally agree. Remeber Adamwoo? Got banned for touring the Magic Kingdom utilidors. Are we "encouraging" his behavior by watching his video of that?
There's a difference between watching/viewing something like that and sharing it on the forums, though.

Do you think they'll make a second entrance to the area over where that gate is next to Waterworld? The one that used to lead to the Gibson.

i see new entrances happening  towards the despicable me attraction . the one towards water world will be left alone in case of emergencies. 

It just seems really stupid of them to only have one entrance/exit into the land. That will make it even more of a nightmare then it's already going to be. I know people have said they'll possibly put one over next to the studio tour (next to Stu's Disco) but that seems like a bad location to have people going in and out of the land. Unless it's exit only. I don't know. Either way I just want this to hurry up and open! Haha

I was just in the park today, scaffolding is completely down on one side of the cliff and the rock work is exposed! Yall can check it out on my Twitter @dlrush717. Also I was next to the studio tour entrance and it does look like there will be another route that way. ALSO the roller coaster lift for hippogriff was installed when I went!

Reactions: Imdbman
If they did make a path from Hogsmeade to the area with the Hollywood Grill and WaterWorld restrooms, I'm sure they could use it to their advantage in terms of crowd flows and return time tickets. The only issue I see with that is the placement of FotH. I think they'd have to reroute the path given the coaster's footprint.

My fingers are crossed that they'll have all of the scaffolding down by the end of summer! That'll be so cool.

Also something interesting to point out, the rock work for Hollywood seems to look different compared to Orlando. Same texture, same theme but not a mirror exact replica. Maybe they aren't finished and I'm just talking out of my bum but it just caught my eye.

Keep in mind, this is the 2nd time scaffolding has gone up/down around FJ.... so if we see it happen a 3rd time, eh.. no big deal.

In regards to the color of the rockwork & Hogwarts itself, my friend & I were discussing that last night when I showed him that pic. He asked if it looked "grayer" than Orlando. It really does look grayer, however, I reassured him it was just a trick of the light. I pulled up a few pics of Hogwarts Japan that show the castle/rockwork color is brown, but can also appear to be gray due to being washed out from the bright sunlight.

So like I told him, I wouldn't worry too much about the color.

In regards to the color of the rockwork & Hogwarts itself, my friend & I were discussing that last night when I showed him that pic. He asked if it looked "grayer" than Orlando. It really does look grayer, however, I reassured him it was just a trick of the light. I pulled up a few pics of Hogwarts Japan that show the castle/rockwork color is brown, but can also appear to be gray due to being washed out from the bright sunlight.
Our rockwork hasn't been painted yet, though.

^Yea I know.. I meant when its fully completed, the castle/rockwork can and will appear the same gray color due to the glaringly bright sunlight, even though its brown. Just look at some of the pics from Japan, its crazy. Of course it also might have something to do with the camera being used as well. Eitherway, lots of castle pics to be had..

Popped in at lunch today.  Here's one pic for now, more when I get home tonight.  It's looking great.  FYI, I'm tall and its easy to reach above the Shrek queue fence.  No selfie stick needed.

Hogsmeade_061815_1.jpg