The WWE Thread | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's the one, thanks Smitty!

I've been wondering, assuming Bryan wins, what will happen to Batista? Extreme Rules will have a rematch between Orton and Bryan, but would Batista again be part of it?

That's the one, thanks Smitty!

I've been wondering, assuming Bryan wins, what will happen to Batista? Extreme Rules will have a rematch between Orton and Bryan, but would Batista again be part of it?

For some reason I feel like Bryan will be facing HHH at Extreme Rules. No holds barred or some kind of gimmick like that in what will probably be a war.

Cena vs. Wyatt will almost surely face eachother again at ER.. I'm hoping in something like a Hell in a Cell since I'm sure Rowan and Harper will get involved in the match on Sunday.

Full Wrestlemania predictions and thoughts have just now been posted on my blog, you guys should check it out :cheers:

http://prowrestlingpalace.blogspot.com/

EDIT: this picture has surfaced on the internet, Sting sitting in new orleans?

43f1eba8bcfd11e3b80012474b9cd2e5_8.jpg

Last edited:
He's in town for some convention today. But I just saw a video of Sting saying at the convention "Well my new favorite number is 31". Let the speculation begin! Sting is my all time favorite so I won't believe he's in the WWE until I actually see it

CM Punk is also in New Orleans. But he's also just become engaged to AJ in real life, so he might just be there to see her. There is supposed to be a surprise tonight...

ROCK! HOGAN! AUSTIN!

I marked out

EDIT: Did I really just see the streak end? **** that finish, just horrible.

EDIT2: YOUR NEWWWW WWE WHC: DANIEL BRYAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I guess that was the surprise.

I didn't see it but I heard the match was one of Taker's worst WM matches.

I guess that was the surprise.

I didn't see it but I heard the match was one of Taker's worst WM matches.

I don't think it was really all that bad, to do what he did yesterday at 49 is quite amazing, though you could see he was having trouble, the tombstone he delivered was done quite awkwardly, but then Brock is about the same weight as undertaker ...

To see the crowd at the end, priceless ... somehow I was not surprised though ...

Bryan vs HHH was the best match though, absolutely loved that one!

Since Lesnar came back wanting the WWE title, perhaps we'll see him fight Bryan at Extreme Rules, now that would be epic!

If they can get Lesnar back on an extended schedule, I'd rather keep him off TV until Summer Slam. Bring him back, have him be the #1 contender, beat Bryan, then have Bryan win the Rumble and win at Mania again.

Apparently, it was Taker who wanted Lesnar to end the streak, not WWE. Unconfirmed, but that's what I've read about it today.

Apparently, it was Taker who wanted Lesnar to end the streak, not WWE. Unconfirmed, but that's what I've read about it today.

To be honest Brian that is what I think as well. I once heard that he had been wanting to end the streak for a while but that McMahon was against it; it would not surprise me if Undertaker finally said, I either lose the streak or I don't wrestle. And face it, Lesnar was a great choice, the guy is amazing.

Funniest thing is the conspiracy theories going around :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If they can get Lesnar back on an extended schedule, I'd rather keep him off TV until Summer Slam. Bring him back, have him be the #1 contender, beat Bryan, then have Bryan win the Rumble and win at Mania again.

Last year Lesnar did Extreme Rules and Summerslam; most likely though Orton will have a rematch at Extreme Rules.

I'm really hoping that Lesnar accepted more dates, and thats why they were ok with him ending the streak(obviously it was Takers choice but still). Match was..underwhelming but it was far from bad, still better than the Mark Henry match and maybe the Kane match at WM 20 in terms of Taker matches at mania. Definitely better than the WM 27 match with Triple H which I hate with a passion. Also its better than every single Taker mania matches from the 90s par WM 12 and 14.

Its clear to me that father time simply caught up to Taker, and he at the very least gave us the most shocking result in wrestling history and the BIGGEST moment in mania history for sure.

Main event, HHH/Bryan. and Cena/Wyatt were all great, #2 mania of all time imo, behind only 19.

Great wrestlemania probably the best in years and years. Thought the Taker match stunk to be honest, would have preferred if he lost it to someone who wasn't a part-timer which could have done with a push.

Interesting Raw tonight. Great thing about the Raw after WrestleMania is it's like the start of a new season. Bryan is still champion after 24 hours, Cesaro is a Heyman guy. Extreme Rules looks like it's shaping out to be HHH/Bryan and Shield vs. Orton/Batista/Kane. Like how the newer talent was a prime focus of the show. Wyatt's were super over with the crowd too.

I wonder what's gonna happen with Undertaker now. He suffered a concussion so that prevented him from making an appearance tonight. Tonight was as good a night as any to build a match with Sting, or have a retirement speech. Wonder if anything involving him is on hold until next Mania season. It's a bummer because I really hyped myself up for Sting tonight. One thing I think is for sure is that Undertaker has not wrestled his last match

I think Sting is going to be saved for another PPV later in the summer. From what's being said he's only going to have 1-2 matches.

RAW was pretty good. In no particular order on the cool moments:

Bray Wyatt being way over - Cena continuing to get booed never gets old. The crowd was funny. They booed every single move he pulled off.

The fan sign: "Did HHH book this crap?"

Paul Heyman's streak ending promo. Classic stuff.

AJ Lee calling herself the "Best Diva In The world" and getting a monster CM Punk chant... and her smile during the chant.

The Ultimate Warrior getting through his promo in under 30 minutes, not rambling and not having a heart attack... I thought he might after trying to shake the ropes... and getting in the ring.

Ceasaro becoming a Heyman guy. And Cesaro's awesome suplex off the turnbuckle. But seriously, someone is going to get seriously hurt eventually with these power moves.

I didn't really care about the Shield face turn, but it was okay. I like DB but his promos leave a lot to be desired and I'm not all that interested in seeing this feud continue. HHH is actually doing really good, I think I'm just realizing how little chemistry he has with DB cutting promos.

Pretty good.

That was the best Raw I've seen in over a decade, and while they can easily squander this, it felt like the beginning of a new era. Cesaro and Heyman. DBry as champ. Shield and Bryan seemingly on their way with a war against the old guard (PLEASE let there be a War Games match out of this). A lot of NXT callups, including possibly the best woman wrestler in the company winning the Diva's belt (please let them change it back to the Woman's Championship now that we have 3 real wrestlers on the roster).

All in all the past 2 nights have me legitimately excited for the near future.

Loved it as well!

I hoped Undertaker would show up, make a retirement speech and then Sting would show up ... but then ... he also looked pretty bad at the end of the match and you could tell he was not just selling it, so it does not surprise me he got a concussion. Personally, I think we might see a match against Sting at summerslam.

Yeah, crowd's reaction to Wyatt was amazing.

Evolution kind of back, that is cool and perhaps a no holds barred match between HHH and Bryan at extreme rules.