The WWE Thread | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There's not many wrestlers that just make me roll my eyes and can't wait until there segment is over, but Rusev does that for me. The whole monster squashing guys in 30 seconds is getting old and boring. And this Rusev guy is just boring to me. Don't see him going far.

Russian Ryback.

I like Rusev's chick, though. Not many people can get through all the "What?" chants without missing a beat. She can. And she's hot :)

I don't think any of the new NXT guys will make it tbh. The Australian guy could be a good heel, but it looks like he's going to be pushed as a face.

And I don't think Cesaro will be as big as people think. WWE is handing out "Cesaro Section" signs, and once a push gets forced (Ryback) people will turn on it. I like him, but he's not going to be an Austin. They don't know how to build up momentum organically anymore. I have no faith in HHH pushing the right guys the right way.

I really, really, wish Punk would come back. And healthy. He could be a great heel against DB, who I still think is lousy on his promos and isn't that interesting outside the WWE hating him. Kane is a terrible, terrible feud for him. That ship sailed a long time ago. Punk could really make him shine.

I think we'll just get a straight out street fight stip for Kane/Bryan and a FCA Tornado tag for Shield/Evolution

Need some more of the greatest pro wrestler of all time AKA FLAIR

Great and the disappointment begins

Still baffled why people want him to wrestle, have you not seen him in TNA?

Personally he's my all time favorite and I just want to watch him do something in a company thats worth watching. I'd love to see him in one more big match. I agree he's not in the shape he used to be…he's old…so is taker. Im just glad he's breaking off from the dump that is TNA

He's my all time favorite as well. It's basically confirmed he signed because he's been appearing on the Network all week on the Warrior tribute shows talking about Warrior and apparently there's a DVD coming out later this year. Just to see him in a WWE ring, even if it's only once in character, would be so surreal.

Sting can still put on a great match with the right guy and when he's not in regular rotation. I saw his last match in TNA and it was the first time I've seen him wrestle since Abyss. It wasn't a good match, but I don't think those guys are on the level that Sting needs to look good. If it were Sting vs HBK, I'd have no doubt they'd put on a great match. I'd love to see him against Cesaro.

I just can't get over his bald spot, though... Sting's not HBK. :smiley:

I guess its a thing if you grew up watching him, because hes nowhere near my favorite wrestler of all time. But I did watch the Wargames 1992 match the other day and DAMN that match was awesome.

Ive spent some time watching some old matches from WCW on the Network and man! What i would give to have that era right now…Maybe not so great wrestlers but they had good stories and great chemistry…Love watching Sting take down the NWO, or facing Goldberg. That dude was a beast!

I like Goldberg, his match against DDP is badass

His WWE run is so bad though :lol:

I recommend watching Beach blast 1992, Wrestlewar 1992, and GAB 1989 for classic WCW

DB vs Kane was awesome and it was cool to see the fire stunt, kudos to Kane!

Is it just me, or is Cena trying to wrestle better than before? Did not like the match as much as I hoped for, part of me wonders if Cena is a tad jealous of Bray.

Cesaro keeps on impressing, the way he does his lifts is amazing!

Cena/Bray was awful...so terribly Cena Esque in nature with it basically being a 3 on 1 handicap match and Wyatt getting the weakest win possible, that was TNA levels of overbooking.

Evo/Shield and Bryan/Kane were both awesome

Evolution vs. Shield was awesome. When they spilled out into the crowd, they were right below me. I didn't even see Rollins until he was in mid-air. Awesome spot.

Kane vs. Bryan was fun... the flaming table bit was a bit surprising... when you see it on TV I'm sure it was obvious what was next but in person when the gas was brought out was pretty awesome.

Overall it was a fun event to attend. I don't know how it came across on TV but being there always adds to the quality.

RAW was awful. DB and Kane angle was on another level of stupid. If they are planning to make Bryan look terrible they have succeeded. The car was lame. Kane was lame. DB was lame and so was his wife. The whole storyline sucked.

Lol, how many people did not expect Kane would be in the car?

Payback should have DB vs Kane in a Buried Alive match, am looking forward to that.