Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From this evening,

IMG_9773.jpg

IMG_9745.jpg

IMG_9677.jpg

You and Mike have been getting some unreasonably well composed shots of Ursula! Fantastic job, mates! :cheers:

I think Mermaid may be my practice ride for photos. So many great things in it, and while I don't want to be taking any of those "flash" pictures, everyone lights em up on that ride already so...yeah... My shots should look as good as HTF's with some practice! :thumbs:

I think Mermaid may be my practice ride for photos. So many great things in it, and while I don't want to be taking any of those "flash" pictures, everyone lights em up on that ride already so...yeah... My shots should look as good as HTF's with some practice! :thumbs:

Yeah, you dont want to be that flash guy :lol:

Well you have the camera for it now :lol:

Here are a couple from my first dark ride outing with the new camera. I still need to get a feel for the new sensor, focus, and iso but not bad imo for the first try.

I'd say those shots are pretty dang impressive especially considering your shooting with the standard 18-55MM lens.