ThemeParkUniverse: New Minecraft Server | Inside Universal Forums

ThemeParkUniverse: New Minecraft Server

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
ThemeParkUniverse: Update and Help.

I haven't been wanting to upload this as i'm not sure on how you guys would handle this but I guess I should as alot of things are happening on this park-based server so i'll start with Universal Studios MC resort.

I will just give you guys some photos as there will be more on April 1st revealing more of USM so heres a look.

Now heres a teaser of what to Expect of USM Resort reveals and its just one stunning photo.

I hope i get some feedback as i'm making this feel like a Real resort with many things to do but I have little time to reveal it all.. but now; I must be watching in the fog...

Last edited:
Reactions: Descendo
ThemeParkUniverse: Update and Help.

I've wanted to Post this because of Potter week for you guys!

This is my first epic scale London and I wanted to recreate the London from USF which is already nice but I had to

Actauly Flip King's Cross Station Because it was West and not East in the Orlando. It was also my

first attempt at the Knight Bus and I think i did pretty well with the Details on that. The Entrance

of Diagon is throughThe London Underground facade which is correct to what it is in Orlando but I

added a Line for Diagon Inside the Underground and its themed to the tunnels In the way to get to

transport and then you enter Diagon through the Brick Wall. Not much is done on Facades besides

trying to make the Leaky Cauldron facade fit in and its hard also so i'm focusing my attention on

the Gringotts Facade as i'd like to get that Dragon done... Heres a look at the Current State of

the Facade.

A note i'd really like to add is that Diagon Alley is Flipped also due to the layout of the London

Facades and with the issue on Kings Cross in the way for doing the right side of Diagon... Now, I

need Builders that can help me out and I just need some as I need to finish the rides for USM as

we're getting closer to our release date of September 6th this year. So yes; This update is for help

also. I hope this update was something you guys like and I hope I can get this dragon to not escape..

Ok, time for a Update since I promised on Theme Park Artwork. I teased that the update would revolve on Diagon and I have all the facades done

with my own version as I can't fill in every bit of it. Its a Different Version and there are Construction walls for some of the shops which

I tried my best to get in as many as possible. So without Further ado, Diagon Alley:

The Entrance of Diagon is located here but is a little more larger.

once you enter to get into Diagon; there will be a line for entering.

This is the Brick Wall and there is changes this time, Once you enter there is Ollivenders to your right and not where it is in Orlando.

Here is the rest of the shots..

That's about it for now, Comment on how this is and let me know what to improve as its not done yet. till the next update, i'm going to work on it.

That's pretty incredible based on the fact that you haven't been in it yet. Very impressive. How far are you on the actual park? I'd love to help you build a pitch perfect IOA when my computer gets back from the shop.

Heres a list:
---------------
Rides:
Jurassic Park: The ride - 5%
Amber Miners - 100%
The Elimnator - 1oo%
Back to the Future: The Ride - 10%
Harry Potter & The Escape from Gringott's - 10%
Jaws - 5%
BackDraft - Not Started
Rip Ride Rockit - 100%
Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem - 100%
Coraline: The Adventure - 10%
TransFormers: The Ride - 10%
Fast & Furious: ShowDown - 10%

HogsMeade - 50%
Isla Nublar - 50%
Amity - 60%
Music Central (Might have name wrong) - 100%
Hollywood - 50%
Metro - 50%
Gru's NeighborHood - 100%
Universal Plaza - 100%
London - 75%
Diagon Alley - 50%
Institute of Future Technology - 50%
Forest of Tales - 25%

That's all I remember and i'm not even talking about Citywalk, Parking Lots, and Hotel's!

Damn dude that's pretty sick. Is that all in one park or are you trying to recreate the resort with your own park added? I'd love to do ET for you aswell as IOA

First up, there isn't a USO recreation yet. This is a Custom resort and I am really considering a USO recreation but for right now, this is the
big park for the server.

one park. And Just once you get the computer fixed, PM me here on forums and I can get you into staff and about ET...

HEAVY WIP.

Looks sick man I'm down, PM you later. Tried to remake IOA a long time ago then gave up after the lighthouse. Glad I found someone devoted enough to help me fulfill this dream

Another update and it is to confirm that Phased previews of USM are going to start on July 7th. The Soft opening will include these rides open

to the public which starts on the 7th but on the time of 9AM PST to 12 PM PST. These are the list of rides opening for the Phased previews

Right now:

Rides:

Amber Miners - Located at Isla Nublar

The Elimnator - Located at the Institute of Future Technology

Rip Ride Rockit - Located at Music Plaza

Areas:

London

HogsMeade

Grus NeighborHood

Isla Nublar

Amity

Institute of Future Technology

Hollywood

Universal Plaza

Metro

*Diagon Alley will not be open During the Previews for now*

That's All on the main things but I do have some pictures and the IP which you will need to use Minecraft 1.7.10 or 1.7.9

to come on the server which is:

76.126.16.175:25566

Here are some photos to keep you tied until the 7th so enjoy these!

Jaws in Amiy^

Hogwarts Castle^

AmberMiner's in Isla Nublar^

Soft Openings Round 2 is on July 18th at 10 AM PST to 1 PM PST With these rides Open.

Rip Ride Rockit
Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (Showing at 11:45 AM PST)
The Elimnator
and Amber Miners

*The Wizzarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley will be Open during this Event and a portion of the Harry Potter & The Escape from
Gringotts Line will be open; KnockTurn and most of the Shops will not be Open during this event*

We hope to see people there and no one came onto the First preview so we're hoping atleast a few come on to try out some of the Server.

ET Is now Canceled.. We're extremely sorry for saying that ETAdventure was coming and we're now trying to do

a new way to cap off your trip onto the server as we're announcing a all new show which right now has a working

title:

Universamagic! - Adventure of the movies.

Universamagic is going to be a Show that is very inspired by the Disneypark show Fantasmic and will be located next

to Coraline - The Adventure which was the old ET attraction. We can't go into the story but we're starting to work

on the show and I have a prop ready and this film franchise will be a major prescence in the story so Without adu..

First off yes, Despicable Me will have a large prescence in the show, even Coraline but she won't be brought up much.. and second, my poor minion friend Ian mel is in trouble from Evil Minions Robert, Chris, and Steven...

PS.. Yes, Hints... Gobah..