This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
$120 price difference
Parking is like 30 bucks now....4 times parking will eat that up.

For a family I can see how that does suck, my only helpful hint is maybe do Silver for kids and a gold for the adults or just one adult for parking....but as someone who thinks Nintendo is going to draw HUGE crowds, im kinda ok with this to keep lines a little down when it opens

Universal has just informed team members that Animal Actors, the Special Effects Show, and the Production Central shop will all be closing EOD January 8, 2023 to make way for a future attraction. Expect a public announcement shortly.

Animal Actors, the Special Effects Show, and the Production Central store will be permanently closing on January 8, 2023, at Universal Studios Hollywood.

• Sad
Reactions: BriefCasey
On one hand, this seems to add up with those F&F coaster rumors, but on the other, damn, I'm seriously gonna miss both shows.

I'm also not looking forward to how much more crowded the park might be while they've got two crowd sinks gone, SNW open or not. I'd imagine that coaster will take a while to build. :x

I sincerely hope that this hypothetical entertainment venue entering Universal Plaza does not affect crowd flow through the area.

I
So....where's that Chinese New Year event gonna go? Kinda sucks cuz I want my Chinese food and Mandarin Megatron!

I’m curious if that event comes back. It’s been removed from the website. They might just stick with the food overlay over at Hollywood and Dine. Hopefully the survey that came out a few weeks back comes to fruition and they bring Mardi Gras to Hollywood.

Wouldn't using the old Walking Dead walk through location be the best place for a temp animal actors experience? It's even right next door to pets place so ideally situated, and would make use of a space not being used outside of HHN?