This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The prices for an Annual Passes have been raised again but the online price is the same still I believe. Bought at the park they are now Silver $209, Gold $339, and Platinum $639.

TMZ is such trash...

The prices for an Annual Passes have been raised again- Silver $209, Gold $339, and Platinum $639.
So is Universal trying to severely decrease attendance? I'm sorry, but $200 for a pass that isn't the top tier and/or only option is ridiculous. This park has NOT done anything to justify paying $300, let alone $600 for a pass. Even Disney having 2 parks, that much is insane. Universal really needs to open like 10 new rides/attractions by next year!

Imagine how much it will increase for Nintendo!

Reactions: Jamesh22
As long as people are willing to pay, why not? Not that I love it personally, but they'll charge what the market will bear.

Personally, I would not have thought that many people would pay the $600+ for Premium, but I'm seeing a lot more of those Premium lanyards in the parks. I will confess that the included express is a great benefit that, if you visit the parks frequently, is pretty worth it. I've surprised myself with how much I've used and enjoyed it.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts