Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening June 28, 2024) | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening June 28, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There’s rumors that Tiana will not have Virtual Queue. Since the Splash queue can actually hold several hours of people. Unlike newer rides.
Pleasantly surprised by this. I guess they figured that people would see right through their motives if they required virtual queue for this. It didn’t need VQ before it absolutely doesn’t need it now.

This comment is a little silly considering it’s based on an existing IP. I realize it’s a new story that doesn’t follow the movies..

Based on what I’m seeing and reading this is going to be a big success. I don’t think there is enough birds in the universe to satisfy the massive amount of crow too be eaten come June.

Reactions: IzzyB and Mad Dog
I'm talking about dropping the virtual queue, not Individual Lightning Lane.

We're assuming Tiana's is going to open with virtual queue, right? And up to now, people haven't been allowed to hold more than one virtual queue reservation at a time, right? So if nothing changes... guests will have to pick either one ride or the other.

Which is not good for the guest.
My point was that VQ by proxy makes demand for LL way higher because dealing with VQ is insanity.

I would love to see this open without a VQ, but I'll hold my breath if only to keep my expectations in check.

June 28th is a little later than I'd like myself, but with how close to Summer we already are, it makes sense that it's a little pushed back. I will totally accept late June though when compared to mid-October 2024 like was anticipated for a while.

Reactions: saint.piss
I’m sure this was already asked but are they retheming the old Critter Co - Op area? Seems odd that the rest of the area and mountain was rethemed but this area still has the briar patch aesthetic.

I like how they predetermined announcing the line would be virtual would cause social media headlines and internet angst, so they quickly back peddled it with “it’s only temporary”.

Reactions: saint.piss