Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening June 28, 2024) | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening June 28, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Disney please... Just annouce an opening date already. I hate seeing the ride look as complete as it does right now and not hear any info from Disney about when it'll be open. I want to ride it so bad :sob:

Reactions: kristenabelle
Got to say, exterior looking only, the whole thing looks wayyy better than splash.

But, as much as I like to throw shade at the mouse I have to say I'd count on them to understand that "desecrating" an iconic attraction, it's replacement has to be better. This looks way, way better than I could've imagined, it looks way better than splash aesthetically speaking. If they can keep that up the whole way through, then how is it not a better ride, when it's the same ride?

And don't talk to me about maelstrom as it and most other "failed" replacements weren't A/The posterchild of half of the ad campaigns throughout the 90s... There's different stakes here.

It's a shame that such a beloved ride was attached to such an out of touch property. But, come on this is a beautiful attraction and a worthy replacement based off the still unfinished exterior.

Got to say, exterior looking only, the whole thing looks wayyy better than splash.

But, as much as I like to throw shade at the mouse I have to say I'd count on them to understand that "desecrating" an iconic attraction, it's replacement has to be better. This looks way, way better than I could've imagined, it looks way better than splash aesthetically speaking. If they can keep that up the whole way through, then how is it not a better ride, when it's the same ride?

And don't talk to me about maelstrom as it and most other "failed" replacements weren't A/The posterchild of half of the ad campaigns throughout the 90s... There's different stakes here.

It's a shame that such a beloved ride was attached to such an out of touch property. But, come on this is a beautiful attraction and a worthy replacement based off the still unfinished exterior.
I agree. And I was one of the biggest Splash fans, and genuinely saddened when they closed it. This will probably be the best attraction in MK.

Sorry to double post but breaking news.... wish it was sooner but it's okay. Curious when passholder previews will be if they do those for TBA.

Good news for me. Our vacation ends on June 18th. MK will get swamped when this opens. Virtual queue will be early ROTR like, so only the local under 35 phone tech wizards will get on the ride anyway, leaving the tourists ride less. This attraction is going to be uber popular.

I'm talking about dropping the virtual queue, not Individual Lightning Lane.

We're assuming Tiana's is going to open with virtual queue, right? And up to now, people haven't been allowed to hold more than one virtual queue reservation at a time, right? So if nothing changes... guests will have to pick either one ride or the other.

Which is not good for the guest.

Reactions: Jake S