Ticket help please! | Inside Universal Forums

Ticket help please!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 3, 2023
Hello. We’re off to Japan in a couple of days. I pre-purchased our USJ tickets (directly from USJ) a few weeks ago - at the same time as express passes.

I’m unsure when to add the tickets to the app. Do I do it in advance or on the day? I don’t want to accidentally invalidate them.

Also, in my email confirmation there’s no specific info on the express pass option that I purchased. I was hoping to refer to the timed entry info for my park planning but can’t find this anywhere. Can anyone advise how or where I check this?

Thanks in advance!

I added my tickets the morning of before the park opened and they were fine. Something I ran into is that the app on Android doesn't let you upload the picture of the QR code due to platform changes in the way permissions work so if you have an Android phone you'll need to take a picture of the QR. Worked on my iPad though.

I bought my express passes through Klook who immediately sent me a PDF with the timed entry information for the passes. Were you not sent something similar when you booked?

Reactions: Nico
Thanks that’s helpful.

I haven’t got any additional information for the express passes at all which is making me query if I’ve missed something. I bought directly from USJ online.

Update: your post prompted me to contact customer services. Turns out I was missing my express passes! Customer services were really helpful and sorted it out super quickly! Thanks so much for sharing your experience as it definitely helped me solve the issue.

Update: your post prompted me to contact customer services. Turns out I was missing my express passes! Customer services were really helpful and sorted it out super quickly! Thanks so much for sharing your experience as it definitely helped me solve the issue.
Exact same thing has just happened to me - received tickets but no details on express/timed entry. Found your post and so I have now emailed USJ - Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Jake S