Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
guys question??? i booked my UMTH for the 21st and my first night will be the 21st should i have instead waited to do the UMTH? will it ruin it that i first see three houses with lights on before i see it that night?

guys question??? i booked my UMTH for the 21st and my first night will be the 21st should i have instead waited to do the UMTH? will it ruin it that i first see three houses with lights on before i see it that night?
UTH is spoiler filled fun.

It doesn't spoil it other than to point out all the cool things you will probably never see in the conga lines.
I personally prefer the lights on first so I know what to look for.

I prefer to do the event first, then the tour. Although one can usually spot the "get your attention here and scare from the opposite side", I can think of some areas that would have been spoiled if I had taken the tour first. That said, it's not that big of a deal and you will enjoy it all.

^^^Thanks guys for all the info!!! This is my first UMTH!!! And im so excited!!! any hints or suggestions for first timers??? you think galaxy s3 phone camera is enough or should i bring my dslr?

^^^Thanks guys for all the info!!! This is my first UMTH!!! And im so excited!!! any hints or suggestions for first timers??? you think galaxy s3 phone camera is enough or should i bring my dslr?

Lights on doesn't always mean the best lighting conditions, so I would bring the camera.

I've officially purchased my first FFP+. Ridiculously excited for the event this year. :thumbs:

Does anyone know which 3 houses are included in the Annual Passholder Party? I thought I saw it posted somewhere but can no longer find it.

*ETA*
Never mind. Found that it's Walking Dead, La Llorona, and After Life.

Last edited:
Can I use my free Premier Pass ticket for one of the first two weekends?

Can I use my free Premier Pass ticket for one of the first two weekends?

Yes i would beleive so sense APH night is first weekend. Cant see why not :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know which 3 houses are included in the Annual Passholder Party? I thought I saw it posted somewhere but can no longer find it.

*ETA*
Never mind. Found that it's Walking Dead, La Llorona, and After Life.

It was posted before right? I was looking for you but you beat me to it!!

- - - Updated - - -

Planning to get the phone on day 1 and I'll be in Orlando about 10 days later.

Nice im still in contract for another year :bang:

- - - Updated - - -

I've officially purchased my first FFP+. Ridiculously excited for the event this year. :thumbs:

You going opening weekend?

I agree with everyone else, bring the dslr. Some things are so detailed and small and not always in a good light. Also, although the tour group is small, I try to stay either in front or back to be able to take more pictures without getting people in the shots. Don't be afraid to ask your guide lots of questions and have a great time!

On the HHN website it says:

Free admission^ to select CityWalk clubs is included with your Halloween Horror Nights ticket.

^Valid only on the same day as your Halloween Horror Nights ticket. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts or special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX® or the Blue Man Group show.

Anyone taken advantage of this before? Which clubs are included? Is a Rush of Fear pass good for this promo? Do tickets to a show at Hard Rock Live this Friday get you anything?

I updated this thread with Hell Week information. If you plan on going those nights I suggest you get an Express Pass or plan on having a Scare Zone night for you FFP people.