Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Jakemeister

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2008
Central, Fl
This thread to be updated with RIP Tour and other pass and ticket information when it comes.

Links to Euro and British Pound conversion at the bottom.

For UO Team Members needing to purchase tickets, the discount is around the same price point as Annual Pass Holder.

If you are already in the park you are eligible to utilize the Stay and Scream areas. No need to purchase if you're Annual Passholder, Team Member or day guest.

All information from Universal Orlando Halloween.

Once you get your tickets purchased feel free to post in this awesome thread with who is attending when.
http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?8252-HHN-23-When-are-You-Going&p=323494#post323494

General Admission Tickets

$91.99

Florida Resident Pricing
Sun-Thurs
$42.99

Fridays
$53.99

Saturdays
$69.99

Annual Pass Offers
First Three Fridays
$39.99

First Three Saturdays
$45.99

Sun-Thurs
$38.99

Fridays
$53.99

Saturdays
$69.99

Stay and Scream

Sun-Thurs
$38.99

Fridays
$53.99

Saturdays
$69.99

Rush of Fear

Advance Price
$72.99

Annual Pass Price
$59.99

Rush of Fear Express

Advance Price
$184.99

Annual Pass
$171.99

Frequent Fear Pass

Advance Price
$83.99

Annual Pass Price
$70.99

Frequent Fear Express

Advance Price
$189.99

Annual Pass
$176.99

Frequent Fear Plus

Base Price
$99.99

Annual Pass Price
$85.99

Frequent Fear Plus Express

Advance Price
$249.99

Annual Pass
$235.99

EXPRESS INFORMATION

Sept 20, 26, 29, Oct 16, 31, Nov. 1 $49.99

Oct 3, 10, 23, Nov. 2 $59.99

Sept 21, 27, 28, Oct 6, 13, 17, 27 $69.99

Oct 4, 11, 20, 24 $79.99

Oct 18, 25 $89.99

Oct 5, 12, 19, 26 $99.99

Tour Information

RIP Tour - $109.99

UnMasking The Horror Tour

Morning Menace (Departs at 10:30) - $59.99

Afternoon Abominations (Departs at 2pm) - $59.99

Take Part In Both! (Only available for same day) - $99.99

Arcane Insight Tour

$239.99 - Available: Oct. 4, 11, 18 & 25

Pound to Dollar

Euro to Dollar

HELL WEEK INFORMATION!
For those of you who are new to the event "Hell Week" is the referred time when multiple schools have off in one calendar year in October. These dates often lead to increased ticket sales and an extremely busy night. If you find yourself attending on a Hell Week event night Express Pass is going to be your best friend. Listed below are dates that are going to have an increase in attendance due to schools being out.

October 20th, 23rd, 24th and 25th are going to be the worst. October 13th will have increased attendance, one local county has out that day.

Last edited:
Hey guys 1st post here!!

We fly into orlando on Nov 1st and are planning to goto HHN on the 2nd our problem is we already have our 14 day passes so can't buy the stay and scream in advance but we can upgrade on the day

So my question is what are the chances of the last night being so busy that it sells out, because if we upgrade on the day we can't buy a 1 night HHN ticket in advance and its a long way to come not to get in, about 4500 miles to be precise

Hey guys 1st post here!!

We fly into orlando on Nov 1st and are planning to goto HHN on the 2nd our problem is we already have our 14 day passes so can't buy the stay and scream in advance but we can upgrade on the day

So my question is what are the chances of the last night being so busy that it sells out, because if we upgrade on the day we can't buy a 1 night HHN ticket in advance and its a long way to come not to get in, about 4500 miles to be precise

Slim to none.

Express isn't needed for the event. Especially when you plan accordingly, which I'm assuming anyone who visits this site would do.

You don't go into this event flying blind.

Forgive me for my ignorance as I'm new to the site but will you experts be doing a plan of attack for us amateurs, once HHN opens

Express isn't needed for the event. Especially when you plan accordingly, which I'm assuming anyone who visits this site would do.

You say that but the fact is that you can plan it out to do the stay and scream and simply run into a snag, like we did last year, that throws everything out the window. Paid for the early entry and we where waiting at the IOA entrance 45 minutes before they let people in with our tickets in hand, my GF and Spook went first and when it was my turn my ticket wouldn't work. I was told I have to go to guest services which meant going to the US entrance then through security again. So after a 45 minute delay, and the gates being opened to the general public, we were behind the crowds through no fault of our own.
Now for a non peak night Thursday it was more busy than the Friday or Saturday that followed and Express was absolutely needed that night, hell I wish we had Express Passes for the bar as it was a 15 minute average for us to get a drink!

Express was even slow as it took forever for them to scan the tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive me for my ignorance as I'm new to the site but will you experts be doing a plan of attack for us amateurs, once HHN opens

They do a guide as HHNs gets closer. You can look back at last years thread to get a jump on this years guide. :smiley:

I'd have to say no to that, I went to my first last year while I was on Holiday and boy was I glad I had a fast past. We went on October 7th and while the first 2 houses (Uni Monsters / Alice Cooper) were pretty quick the queues soon started to fill out. Walking Dead / Silent Hill were close to a 2 hour wait by 9pm.

If you only going one night (like us) definitely get one.

So don't go.

Well I can say as the event goes up into price that is going to be the truth. I am sorry for people who think walking heel to toe with people for a 5 minute house is the greatest experience of there life. It takes longer to walk through the lines to the tent houses and parade houses then doing the haunt. I did the non express pass for 15 years and did my first express last year. I am not going to go numerous nights to this event. The crowds are to big and there are getting to be to many idiots that don't have proper manners on how to stand in a line, or how to walk and pay attention to things around them.

As Octobers Fade said we were doing everything right things I had done for years Early Entry first in line to go in and then Bang a Snag, that changed the whole dynamic of the night. I hope that never happens to you if you only go one night because it just sucked. Also the event gets bigger and bigger and standing in lines in the Florida heat isn't all that it is cracked up to be. I plan my vacations around the slowest times to go places because I am not a fan of huge crowds. Sadly with HHN there is no Off peak nights.

People who have never been need to see more then a fan boys belief of how you don't need an express pass and what to really expect when you get there. I have gone longer then some people on here have been alive I watched them have sold out nights that had less people at them then a normally Sunday does now. I watched when they didn't have bars all over to sell all the alcohol they could. Back before express passes, back when there where no IP houses when there was only one scarezone and piles of roaming scarectors( Not Hordes)

I don't apologize for my opinion and I don't think the event gets better it just gets bigger. My vacations are spent visiting haunts in different states but not in October I go in the off season with small groups who get to visit the haunts and enjoy them without large crowds. I see what they charge and what they offer for the money and that is why the single day pricing for HHN is just getting insane. Yes if you can do it right $40.00 is not a bad price sadly I don't think most people can pay that for one day and see all the haunts anymore.