TNA Leaving Universal Studios | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

TNA Leaving Universal Studios

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just had a crazy thought. Since TNA is leaving does anyone think Universal would put an attraction for The Voice in that sound stage. It could probably also help Rockit fit in more there.

Just had a crazy thought. Since TNA is leaving does anyone think Universal would put an attraction for The Voice in that sound stage. It could probably also help Rockit fit in more there.

God I hope not, considering what the general consensus is for the american idol attraction in DHS.

Speaking of which, I am somewhat surprised that they haven't rebranded Rising Star as a The Voice-themed venue yet.

Not that I want them to, just that it seems like such an easy cross-promotional move for Uni.

Next time someone suggests putting a attraction in the sound stages, I doubt they would ever again after blue man group, they have plenty of short term rentals for the soundstages they have...

TNA posted this on YouTube a little while ago. It's a montage of memorable moments set to some sappy music, with the words, "Thank You Orlando" at the end.

[video=youtube;eUM6mEhU1mM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUM6mEhU1mM[/video]