Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

TODAY Cafe

There is supposed to be some sort of huge Nintendo Parks Worldwide announcement in NYC some time in Feb. This could tie into that, or it could be for Bourne. Or both, along with plugging Endless Summer Dockside, which will open 2 weeks after this event.

My guess is this is the week of Fat Tuesday, so some sort of Mardi Gras promotion plus Al will get an exclusive look at Endless Dockside or something. Then maybe a preview of Bourne "opening soon" "down the street from the Today Cafe". I'm honestly just spitballing. I love these dumb in theme park TV things.

I legitimately cannot wait to try this place. Have you gotten food?

Forgot to answer this before, I got food during HHN and loved it. I hate, HATE, potato salad but tried it and LOVED it. The food is really great here.

In January my friend and I stopped in to check the place out. We liked it so much that I think we ended up making a total of 3 trips there. The coffee was very good and I LOVED the overnight oats. I think the sugar content is pretty high but they taste yummy. The pastries were good. Often they look good in the case and then turn out to be dry. Not so at the Today Cafe. And we tried a couple of the sandwiches which we enjoyed. We both agreed that it has become our go to spot for a pick me up or to get away from the crowds. We liked the layout. We never waited for a table and there was enough room to easily move around.

In January my friend and I stopped in to check the place out. We liked it so much that I think we ended up making a total of 3 trips there. The coffee was very good and I LOVED the overnight oats. I think the sugar content is pretty high but they taste yummy. The pastries were good. Often they look good in the case and then turn out to be dry. Not so at the Today Cafe. And we tried a couple of the sandwiches which we enjoyed. We both agreed that it has become our go to spot for a pick me up or to get away from the crowds. We liked the layout. We never waited for a table and there was enough room to easily move around.
Yep, they did a nice job there. It's become one of our go to places also.