TODAY Cafe | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

TODAY Cafe

Alicia

Premium Member
Jul 17, 2014
Orlando
From @Alicia, it has been apparent that the Beverly Hills Boulangerie, located near the entrance; has closed.

Yup. At least that's what I am hearing. Work walls should go up tomorrow. Still waiting on photographic evidence, and I won't be able to make it to the parks till I get better (hopefully soooon!)

I updated the project numbers thread with this info, it is Project 633. Interior and exterior renovation.

Hearing this will be a brand new dining spot themed to a Comcast property.

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
As I said on the project number thread, this used to be our fav morning/early lunch spot at USF. But we cut down our time there the last 3 to 4 years since the food and especially the service had declined. As long as the food and service are good, that's the key.

Last edited:

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
I was gonna say the same thing about Today Show and the Hollywood location. It wouldn't shock me as Comcast is all about cross-promotion of their brands when it comes to the parks, but a Today show-themed cafe would make a lot more thematic sense in, say, the location of Monsters Cafe.