Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

TODAY Cafe

From @Alicia, it has been apparent that the Beverly Hills Boulangerie, located near the entrance; has closed.

Yup. At least that's what I am hearing. Work walls should go up tomorrow. Still waiting on photographic evidence, and I won't be able to make it to the parks till I get better (hopefully soooon!)

I updated the project numbers thread with this info, it is Project 633. Interior and exterior renovation.

Hearing this will be a brand new dining spot themed to a Comcast property.

As I said on the project number thread, this used to be our fav morning/early lunch spot at USF. But we cut down our time there the last 3 to 4 years since the food and especially the service had declined. As long as the food and service are good, that's the key.

Last edited:
I was gonna say the same thing about Today Show and the Hollywood location. It wouldn't shock me as Comcast is all about cross-promotion of their brands when it comes to the parks, but a Today show-themed cafe would make a lot more thematic sense in, say, the location of Monsters Cafe.