Tokyo Disneyland Resort | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Tokyo Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Managed to snag a reservation for dinner at Magellan's on our arrival day (we're doing a half day at Tokyo DisneySea). Really looking to it!

If there is a tip to be had it's that I've seen reservations generally open up between 8-11 a.m. Tokyo time (five hours behind EST and eight hours behind PST is the way I've been keeping track of it). This may ultimately be unnecessary if they hold a bunch of tables for walk up, as seems to be the case for Blue Bayou. We'll see!

I've been avoiding going for years until Fantasy Springs was completed but now the jig is up. I'll be back in 2024!

Reactions: belloq87
Interesting the rumors of Tokyo being against paid passes seems to be exaggerated
they have paid fastpasses (similar to lighting lane) at multiple attractions at both parks, but for what it's worth, this is a post-covid situation. they also have free fastpasses available as part of their 40th anniversary celebration, though it's widely believed these will become permanent.

anyway, it's possible they've long been against such things but finally succumbed post-covid.

I think it may FINALLY happen in 2025. Once Tiana opens they are back to the capacity they had before Tron opened theoretically, so if they finally take Space down they can open it as a "new" ride in 2028.

I almost want to replace the background music with the Festival of FANTASY parade soundtrack lol

The character carvings give me AK's Tree of Life vibes. The POTC Skull Rock Lagoon looks so good!

...noticed they've got Rapunzel's tower, I'm sure those bathrooms will be a great addition like they were at MK

Reactions: Mad Dog
We also received concept art for the 3 new attractions coming: Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Journey, Rapunzel’s Lantern Festival and Peter Pan’s Never Land Adventure.

Attachments

• Frozen-Ride-Fantasy-Springs-Interior-Anna-Concept-Art.jpeg
    Frozen-Ride-Fantasy-Springs-Interior-Anna-Concept-Art.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Rapunzels-Lantern-Festival-Tangled-Ride-DisneySea-1200x697.jpeg
    Rapunzels-Lantern-Festival-Tangled-Ride-DisneySea-1200x697.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 8
  • Peter-Pans-Never-Land-Adventure-Ride-DisneySea.jpeg
    Peter-Pans-Never-Land-Adventure-Ride-DisneySea.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 6