Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tomorrowland re-do?

Not really sure what your thinking is here. There's no reason to remove it or need to in order to fix the land.

I didn't say they have to, but lets say the decide to knock down the building the Stitch is in to do a completely different ride here, then they would need to do something with the people mover. Or if they want to add a building in a space the track is, they again have to do something with it. It is integrated into tomorrowland to the point if they wanted to make major changes to the land they might need to change or get rid of it. I like it, I think it is neat going into SM. But parts of it get boring because when they updated the ride to Buzz, they took out some viewing windows and stuff. So I sometimes wish it showed more of the inside stuff. Not needed, but could be done based on how much they want to re-do the land.

I would be fine with a complete re-do of Buzz, it's really falling apart....I haven't gone on it in a while cuz last I did I came off quite disappointed. Naturally, replacing Stitch with an updated/refurbed Alien Encounter would be more than welcome as well. Not a big fan of Laugh Floor, but since a good deal of people seem to enjoy it there is no reason for it to go away. Space Mountain is PERFECT as is, and People-mover is a great, relaxing way to pass the time....I really hope it never leaves.

I would be fine with a complete re-do of Buzz, it's really falling apart....I haven't gone on it in a while cuz last I did I came off quite disappointed. Naturally, replacing Stitch with an updated/refurbed Alien Encounter would be more than welcome as well. Not a big fan of Laugh Floor, but since a good deal of people seem to enjoy it there is no reason for it to go away. Space Mountain is PERFECT as is, and People-mover is a great, relaxing way to pass the time....I really hope it never leaves.

I have never really paid attention to e condition of Buzz. I'm too busy racking up points :sneaky:. I think the only rides they might consider getting rid of are Stitch and the go karts.

I think CoP stays, while not popular, it seems to be something I think would cause an uproar if removed. I think maybe updating it would be a better options. It was updated once already, so no one says it can't be updated.

As fun as AO is, I am wondering if this wouldn't be on the chopping block. The loading of it is very slow and always causes a massive line. The capacity of it is just so low on that thing and the employees are the worse at running it sometimes (seen it half empty before!!! or just slow loading in general).

I wonder about the people mover, while I think it is great and love going into SM, if they re-do the whole area, will they be able to keep it?

I agree with you about CoP. I think it stays, but I've always wondered if they would move it to Epcot IF they had a for sure winner of a design for a Tomorrowland re-do. If they happened to move it, it could then be updated along with the move. Just wishful thinking on my part. I hope they NEVER get rid of CoP.

I agree with you about CoP. I think it stays, but I've always wondered if they would move it to Epcot IF they had a for sure winner of a design for a Tomorrowland re-do. If they happened to move it, it could then be updated along with the move. Just wishful thinking on my part. I hope they NEVER get rid of CoP.

It would fit Epcot better and might get more use there. But who knows if Disney would ever go to that expense. Doubt it.

That is the sad part, they spend a ton of money and do actually pay for a lot. They are just not as smart with their money as Uni is.

At the present time you are absolutely correct. Think of how many additions/maintenance issues could have been done/fixed if Disney hadn't decided to mess with NextGen.

Oh well, Uni is on a great path & I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeve for the long run.

One thing that I think would make Tomorrowland better would be to replace Stitch and Monsters Inc. ( Monsters Inc. could be moved to a better spot) with one large attraction. They could use one side for the queue and beginning of the ride and the rest of the ride and the gift shop would be on the other side. Disney should also refurbish SM to make it smoother, along with replacing the Tomorrowland Speedway. If this all happened, Tomorrowland would become the best land in the park.

Does anyone thnk that there would be any chance of Disney updating space mountain to something like the Paris version. To me the Florida version is rough a d pretty lame to be air

Wait..are there actually people who want to get rid if the People Mover? That's probably my favorite ride in Tomorrow Land.

Does anyone thnk that there would be any chance of Disney updating space mountain to something like the Paris version. To me the Florida version is rough a d pretty lame to be air

Paris's is rough as hell too.

WDW's just needs a complete rebuild of the same track like they did in Disneyland.

It seems that the majority of people that have posted want it to stay.

Let me say I want it to stay (think I said I liked it in my first post), but I was just stating that if they overhauled it enough it might get difficult since it is built into buildings that may change too. But I do hope they can do a redo and have it stay.

I think CoP stays, while not popular, it seems to be something I think would cause an uproar if removed. I think maybe updating it would be a better options. It was updated once already, so no one says it can't be updated.

As fun as AO is, I am wondering if this wouldn't be on the chopping block. The loading of it is very slow and always causes a massive line. The capacity of it is just so low on that thing and the employees are the worse at running it sometimes (seen it half empty before!!! or just slow loading in general).

I wonder about the people mover, while I think it is great and love going into SM, if they re-do the whole area, will they be able to keep it?

How about dueling Asrto Orbiters?!?
DuelingAO_zps913ebea6.jpg

How about dueling Asrto Orbiters?!?

LOL - While I think this would solve a lot of issues with the line, as long as they were connected enough that the same elevators serviced both, I don't think this is something they would do. I do have to say it is my favorite spinner and my kids love it. But seriously if any ride needs a height restriction it is this one. They let babies on this thing and before we knew what it was, my husband freaked out holding my son - lol Mind you my son was cracking up, but my husband thought he was going to slip out of his arms.

stitch needs to go to yesterland and maybe something like AE can replace it.

The Laugh Floor needs to go home in DHS with space for an animatronic show like Country Bears.

The expansion pad behind Carousel needs to be used for an LPS along the lines of Mystic Manor.

Buzz Lightyear needs a big refurbishment (Test Track 2.0 Style) so it's about space-ranger Buzz not the toy version of Buzz

Space Mountain could be smoothened out

The Speedway needs to be removed for a new e-ticket and better Fantasyland transitioning.

stitch needs to go to yesterland and maybe something like AE can replace it.

The Laugh Floor needs to go home in DHS with space for an animatronic show like Country Bears.

The expansion pad behind Carousel needs to be used for an LPS along the lines of Mystic Manor.

Buzz Lightyear needs a big refurbishment (Test Track 2.0 Style) so it's about space-ranger Buzz not the toy version of Buzz

Space Mountain could be smoothened out

The Speedway needs to be removed for a new e-ticket and better Fantasyland transitioning.

I like all of these ideas. Especially the transition, that is an awful transition. And yes, Buzz needs a redo.