Toothsome Chocolate Emporium | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That second shot looks amazing. I'll take chocolate over bouncing orange balls any day.

The second shot reminds me of the BTTF train.

train-from-movie-back.jpg

Reactions: Mike S
*cough* Palmer *cough* :ack:

Makes Hershey's taste good in comparison.

Agreed, that stuff is awful. Whitman is also pretty bad.

If you're from the Pittsburgh area (which I'm guessing you are based on your icon), Andys > Sarris. It's out in Bulger, PA, by the airport. The drive from dahntahn is worth it for their chocolate covered potato chips alone.

I no longer live there, I now am in Orlando. I lived on the East side of town (Penn Hills) when I did live there. I have no clue what the name of the local place my mom got the other chocolate from that was really good.

Those foils wrapped eggs around Easter are really just chocolate scented crayons.

Agreed 100% that was always the cheap crap my mom got. At Christmas they were round balls, why I have no clue. But again foil wrapped crayons. That is a really good way to describe them, thanks! :lol:

Reactions: Disneyhead
Just about any brand of chocolate tastes good when it's really fresh. One of the best parts of visiting Hershey Park is the fresh chocolate which tastes 100x better than the Hershey's you get in the store.

So, do we know if the gears will turn and those noodle shaped things will rotate or smoke from the stacks?

I'd hope so.

Looking at the location of the gears before they were installed, I don't see anything to suggest they will move sadly but there could be a small motor in there.

Reactions: Mike S