Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 425 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, I looked for it, and couldn't find it. (some of just love to see flaws for ourselves)

& as I said, if it wasnt for him spotting it, I never wouldve saw that. In fact, I think the only way you really can see it is with any kind of camera or device that has a zoom feature on it, as you cant see it with the naked eye from the ground, or from the walkway coming from the parking garages.

The other VERY noticeable "keep area clear" flaw is still there though & could easily be finshed, I just forgot to get a pic.

- - - Updated - - -

^ Great pics, thanks! :thumbs:

Your welcome, & thanks to your pics for inspiration, you certainly have an observant talented eye!

Regardless of when they might have done it, if they were going to at all, it should be fixed now. Just plain stupid to not fix something like that.

I agree.. Its a brand new building, things like this should be addressed.. And am I the only one who thought it looked better and more "thematically correct" (well as much as possible anyway) WITH the jersey barriers?

Perhaps maybe the jersey barriers created a fire hazard. The double combo of the rail and the barrier would be a little more difficult egress over in the event of an emergency. I did find it a little annoying having the barriers only on one side of the buildin. So I don't mind them being gone.

Perhaps maybe the jersey barriers created a fire hazard. The double combo of the rail and the barrier would be a little more difficult egress over in the event of an emergency. I did find it a little annoying having the barriers only on one side of the buildin. So I don't mind them being gone.

Going over/under/through the railings isn't considered an option of egress.

I wonder if they'll ever change the outside ride ads from "Comming Summer 2013" to "Opens June 20th 2013." I figured from the moment they made it official theyd have those changed by now.

& another thing to consider in the building flaw is maybe they would fix it if they could, but maybe it wouldnt be an easy fix, as in theyd have to tear down the entire column & a section of the wall to replace it. Aside from that, even standing right under it, I cant see it without a camera zoomed in all the way, & I have 20 20 vision, so I just dont see it being a big enough deal to fix. However if they can fix it & will, that would be great.

If there should be any nitpicking, it should be on the half-ass paint job on the keep clear area, as you can see that with or without a camera clear as day, & all that needs is a couple more coats of paint, as if not, a majority of people will notice that way before theyd notice that will dmagae hundreds of feet up in the sky.

I'm still quite bitter about the positioning of this ride and how much it sticks out and can't imagine that they really care on whether or not a couple of things are not up to HP standard with no one to really have to sign this off I feel like if the average guest doesn't care why would they.

I'm still quite bitter about the positioning of this ride and how much it sticks out and can't imagine that they really care on whether or not a couple of things are not up to HP standard with no one to really have to sign this off I feel like if the average guest doesn't care why would they.

Have you seen it in person yet?

It's really not that bad..... New York street is the most affected but its effing transformers... We didn't lose an attraction to get it.... I honestly don't think it looks that terrible!