Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
What I am curious about is that the persons named Lee and Marni among others (on that other site) hinted firmly that the site would become a permanent haunt of some kind. Have they come back and re-litigated that notion in lieu of the drumming of TF once again? It seems they have been a bit silent which I find curious.

What I am curious about is that the persons named Lee and Marni among others (on that other site) hinted firmly that the site would become a permanent haunt of some kind. Have they come back and re-litigated that notion in lieu of the drumming of TF once again? It seems they have been a bit silent which I find curious.

No one's been talking about this anymore over at the sites they post on.

^ Redecorating the California Grill will do that... :look:

Ha! Martin did mention Uni yesterday in a thread saying all they're doing isn't even them "kicking it into high gear...yet" and that he was told "The next step should be starting relatively soon". What that means I don't know, but he's been hinting about plans on the way that are bigger than Potter 2.0 for a few months now.

As for SS44, I could see the haunt rumor was something to get people to shut up about what's really going on...

609?!!!! Quick! Someone read pg 609 of every Harry Potter evarrrrrr!! I heard that Hedwig gets annoyed on page 609 of Goblet of Fire. A bird. That's angry. Could it be?! Angry Birds the RIDE!

Lee and Martin have clamped down on the perma-haunt. Lee always says he won't post unless he feels his info is concrete, so he apparently felt the haunt was a go. Some members there, I notice, has called out his insider status on more than one occasion. It is possible he knows he got bad info and has decided to be quiet since he really doesn't know, pretty much like the rest of us. :) Lee, which I am sure you know, isn't one to just guess.

There is a member there though, BGT420 who is posting as if he or she knows for a fact it is Transformers. No idea who this person is. Member there 6 years and only 16 posts, most within the last two weeks about SS 44.

She actually looks good without all the paint on her face and skinny, but let's not get off topic anymore. :lol:

Fixed it for you :thumbs:

And yea, back to topic

Well first they need to level off the ground after demo, re-route electrical and plumbing and building should be starting pretty quick if whatever going here is on the fast track.

Ha! Martin did mention Uni yesterday in a thread saying all they're doing isn't even them "kicking it into high gear...yet" and that he was told "The next step should be starting relatively soon". What that means I don't know, but he's been hinting about plans on the way that are bigger than Potter 2.0 for a few months now.

Perhaps combined a bunch of things are bigger than potter, however I cannot think of just one alone that would be.

Lee and Martin have clamped down on the perma-haunt. Lee always says he won't post unless he feels his info is concrete, so he apparently felt the haunt was a go. Some members there, I notice, has called out his insider status on more than one occasion. It is possible he knows he got bad info and has decided to be quiet since he really doesn't know, pretty much like the rest of us. :) Lee, which I am sure you know, isn't one to just guess.

Thanks for the insights. My gut tells me that a mega attraction is coming. What attraction that will be might be open to interpretation, but wouldn't make much sense beyond the obvious.