Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Definitely possible with the loss of Jaws, and this building already has a built in queue line as well.

Its about time and sorely needed because this is such a dead portion of the park every night. Not to mention there will be a lot less of a traffic jam outwide of Jaws with the house and B&T show no longer causing traffic jams.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Sound stage 44 will be used since Jaws queue gone according to bay news 9 interview that means they have to bring up to code.

Yes, it's been discussed extensively in the HHN thread, which you just posted in concerning it, and was already shared 2 weeks ago.

Sound stage 44 will be used since Jaws queue gone according to bay news 9 interview that means they have to bring up to code.

Considering the permits were filed a while ago, I think we can assume that it already is. Hence why it was supposedly cleared out a few months ago.

Someone posted an article on Nightmares about how the location won't actually be used for HHN which I find laughable considering they filed a permit.

Now I'm not saying a certain train located near SS44 recently took flight via crane, but that's exactly what happened. The Delorean is also MIA.

Last edited: