Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 292 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
BTW, I was chatting with someone today and they believe the new steel thingy rig that was put up yesterday could be the extent of it. That the construction is way overdone and decorative for something that would hold a cutout. A good example is to look at Spider-man when they remove that cutout last year. It was supported by only 3-4 posts sticking out of the wall. Just thought I would share.

Nassal has been having TONS of people around at all hours of the day and night. This has been going on for a couple of months now. And they have been doing 24 hour shifts for a while. But around 6am-7am time there usually about a hundred guys showing up. They have had to be parking all down Atlanta Ave.
OK thanks.
Yep that's the story I got. I try to drive by every once in a while...I think they're quite wise to ppl now.
Guess they won't be leaving any London rooftops in the parking lot this time around.

OK thanks.
Yep that's the story I got. I try to drive by every once in a while...I think they're quite wise to ppl now.
Guess they won't be leaving any London rooftops in the parking lot this time around.

Is Nassal located on Universal's property? Back in 2009 when I was there, we were driving around Universal's property (no recollection of where exactly we were or where we were going) and I saw these rooftops that ended up going in Hogsmeade. I was so excited to see them.

Is Nassal located on Universal's property? Back in 2009 when I was there, we were driving around Universal's property (no recollection of where exactly we were or where we were going) and I saw these rooftops that ended up going in Hogsmeade. I was so excited to see them.

No. They are located near Downtown Orlando.

I'm hoping for something a little more subtle. But still nice work TPV.

You mean something like this? lol

TRFSUSFampUSHHybridOU_zps5f342886.png
[/IMG]

Just FYI the "other" Creative sound stage project regards a certain prototype ride vehicle :thumbs:

They're only using 1/2 that plot for Cabana Bay, and even then, there's another big empty plot between Cabana Bay and Royal Pacific

Oh ok firgured the rest of that lot at least would be used for parking or something, still can't believe they put a hotel there always figured they'd get a waterpark there. Even though I know they have some/all? ownership in wet'n'wild

Correct, Teebs. Grinchmas 2012 was held in SS19:

Because SS20, which was used in previous years for the show, was holding goodies. BTW, this is not my info, it's per:

:thumbs:

actually during grinchmas they were working on the mardigras floats in SS20... saw it with barn door cracked one day.... but it obviously should be empty now :thumbs:

Oh ok firgured the rest of that lot at least would be used for parking or something, still can't believe they put a hotel there always figured they'd get a waterpark there. Even though I know they have some/all? ownership in wet'n'wild

I think it works well there. Then the water park can be in the plot between CBBR and RPR, so they both have easy access to it, and it to both hotels.

actually during grinchmas they were working on the mardigras floats in SS20... saw it with barn door cracked one day.... but it obviously should be empty now :thumbs:

Not doubting you at all, but those are pretty big buildings that can probably house many, many things :thumbs: